Sign in to follow this  
Rallef

Trash

So, after longer time i have testet Atlas for a while, after this new Season was started.
And what I see is what I expectet and even worse.

Bugs Bugs Bugs - everywhere I look around.
Its practically absolutely unplayable.

In the early past of the game we have arranged with it - EA Game, and the trust in the devs.
Today there is no trust anymore. They showed us and the hole world, they have no interest and no ability.

I play with some guys, one bought a brandnew Gaming-Laptop.
Played some Games with it without any problems, than Atlas - Bluescreen.
He dont play that trash anymore - little bit of quality is basic requirement in a game.

It must be clear, that it seems that you can destroy your hardware with this, what they call a game.

Other one, played Atlas a while - crash - now he cant start the game anymore, always freeze and crash.
So repaired, reinstalled, driver update, tried the few tips and tricks from the community - nothing.
Also unplayable for him - so he also dont play because he cant anymore. Trash

So I am not sure what the devs are here doing - there seems to be no love, no enthusiasm, no ambition for their work.
Is this the way devs are working? I really dont think so - look around how others do, you will find shortly the difference like the difference of day and night.

In Steam you can read "From the creators of ARK: Survival Evolved comes ATLAS".
Really? So, have you ever played Ark? Its not everybodys type of game, but have! you! ever! played!, just for interest?

Sorry, but this what we have here in Atlas is not from the creators of Ark - never ever. Atlas is Trash.

The difference is exactly what i wrote above: love, enthusiasm, ambition to what they do and what they want to reach.
Look also around to other games - often exactly the same. Not everywhere, but its not nearly as bad like in Atlas.

Seems the devs gave up the game long time ago and nothing will change anymore.

But why? Why dont leave up this trash to someone who likes to do it really right? Money?
Im sure, there are lots of people that like the game - how it should be, not as trashy its now - that also have the skills and opportunities
and want to put their heart and soul in it to make it to a very great game.

Things and skills, the current devs obviously cant understand and dont have.

We, the players - your customers that payed money for this - maybe have to boycott the game completely.

In Steam this trash still costs 25€ (converted around 26$) - absolutely insolence.
With the knowledge of today its not worth a single cent for me - I didn't even want it as a gift.

Im just glad Grapeshot doesn't build cars - never ever again a Game from this bunglers.

• Thanks 1