TenKaar

NPC"S GOING MISSING AFTER LOADING INTO NEW MAP AREA!!!!

It has now be three times where I have crossed from one map section into another and come out the other side missing my crew stationed on the sails and have spend hours trying to find them again to no avail only to read days later they have died or mutinied on me.. Fix this please... im sick of losing men.

6 hours ago, TenKaar said:

It has now be three times where I have crossed from one map section into another and come out the other side missing my crew stationed on the sails and have spend hours trying to find them again to no avail only to read days later they have died or mutinied on me.. Fix this please... im sick of losing men.

It's a current bug that shall be adressed soon, hopefully. They chaned map and portallocations etc which most likely broke other stuff.

Hopefully sooner than later.. I've lost 5 crewmen total... continually having to replace them is kinda moot if you have to keep doing it or running around your ship to kick them off the sails before making the change to the next grid.

I have made a 9 zone trip and have lost 13 crew members already.  PC - NA PVE - sailing Brig all from sails (cannon crew have not disappeared yet).  2 died out of no where (nothing attacking us) and the rest just up and vanished.  Tames keep bouncing off of the ship aswell.

Edited by Mookie