Sign in to follow this  
Dev Crusher

No ships in pre-Hotfix shipyards ?

Dear Devs,

do you plan to allow ship building in shipyards from before the Hotfix again, or do we have to deconstruct all of them and build new ones ?

Do you plan that we can drink from water skins again, or do they stay deco now forever ?

Will it be possible again to cross grid borders without losing all tames and sailors while zoning ?

Edited by Dev Crusher

Still no update on this? I think I'll have to build new shipyards. My pre-hotfix shipyards cannot produce anything, and are showing a negative inventory.

Have you also experienced disappearing crew, not associated with zoning? I parked my ship at an island in my home zone (next island over), logged out for a restroom break, and when I relogged my crew manning cannons are still there, but the ones manning sails disappeared. I checked the company log, those crew did not die. I also checked ship inventory, and crew had dropped from 13 to 11. I swam around the ship, and the crew were nowhere to be found.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:28 AM, Dev Crusher said:

16 hours ago, Visivicous said:

According Discord pinned comments from Red Beard:

Ship Yards pre patch are screwed and need to be replaced, there is no fix for them comming up.

The warehouse is working as pre patch and never stopped working. Due to server issues the market trading was suspended for 2-3 days by Devs and is now active again. If you searched the failure on your side and replaced it you have messed up.(Sorry to be sarcastic and harsh^^) Unfortunately this information can only be found in Discord - but as mentioned there are some pined messages from Devs in the general channel if not in the announcements or patch notes.

Crew and Tames can disapear from ships while sailing or crossing borders. I think mod ships loose the crew more often than legacy ships. I sailed 3 days with Brig now and only lost 2 sails crew... but also 2 of my bears disapperaed from the deck. I checked after each stop on islands or border cross to count them all... jump on them and move them a few steps. Sometimes they are swimming next to your boat after crossing and you can pick them up. Make sure you go slowly into the border instead of full sails and stop directly behind the border. hold H to check if there are tames or crew in the water behind you.