Sign in to follow this  
MaulerTGD

breeding times

youve reduced the level grind for the characters, youve made it easier to make ships, youve made taming a ton easier. HOW in everything you hold dear, can you justify 40 hours to raise ONE animal? no way a regular player can find the time to do this in under a week, you know, the players with jobs who only play a couple hours a night? something has to be done.

Ill agree to that. Someone is deff out of touch with reality, Or simply doesn't care if the working person can achieve these goals.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by 40 hours. You feed it for 3 hours then just wait, doing nothing but the imprints.

The real problem is the imprint system. I think they just made a change but still, it does not work for working people. Every 8 hours does not work for people that sleep or work for a living.

I'd drop the whole imprint system. Make the one at birth 100% and be done with it.

thats been changed, theyve lowered rates to 3x which has made breeding hours and imprints longer. every imprint gives 20% with 8 hours between, so if you want 100% imprint its 40 hours. at least on the bears, my buddy says rhinos and the like are even worse.

Edited by MaulerTGD