Hello,

I would like to create a server myself. As a test I have created a 1x1 grid. Normally a computer with DSL-Lite without real Ipv4 is not reachable from the internet. With a SSH tunnel or server-2-client portforwarding I could establish this accessibility now. A local web server is thus accessible from the outside without any problems. Normally this should also work with a local Atlas server or ?

The test server is running on Windows 10 and with Bitvise I forward the ports locally to an external Linux server. Which then successfully accesses the local computer from the outside, at least for the web server. I have tried different configurations: The Atlas server bound to 127.0.0.1 which would be the same as the web server. Bound to the external IP which if I understand correctly is not a real ipv4 with DSL-Lite ? The internal IP tried but all without success. Atlas itself does not recognize the server at all so it does not appear in the list. Steam recognizes the server only if it is bound to "localhost". Redis and the server run at least as far as visible without problems.

The server appears under Steam - I go to Connect - Steam asks for the password and then loads Atlas. Then comes a message that disappears a bit too quickly followed by a  essage box that says "Unable to query server info for invite". I had this message on previous attempts without SSH tunnel with loopback adapter. So something very simple is missing, or I misunderstood something about the whole thing. However, some have already achieved success with the "MS Loopbackadapter" or somehow via VPN so I thought it should work so even more.

In the example with the web server it is interesting that this has neither in the Cable Router "Vodafone Station Wi-Fi 6 Technicolor" nor in the Windows Firewall a port permission. The server ports (Atlas) on the other hand are all unblocked, if you can call it that. The cable router, which is probably not intended for this, calls the whole thing "IPv6 Host Exposure" and in detail "Connect remote computers to your private network. Use Host Exposure to control the connection to a specific device.".

Does anyone have any idea where it hangs, or if it is even possible ? I'm happy to send configurations or other details if that helps.