Sign in to follow this  
Futoy

Help with time out plz!

I got the game about a week ago and started playing single player for about 3 or 4 days and i really was enjoying it, than the game stopped working kept getting a fatal error report on single player so I tried  verify the integrity and restart my pc but it didn't fix it but it did let me play pve for like 30 mins than as I was passing from one area to the next the game froze so I had to restart my pc (it's a gaming rig with 32g ram i7 and 1650 graphics card) again and then the game kept timing out so i uninstalled and reinstalled Atlas again but it still keeps timing out when I try to get back on to the pve server, if my toon is stuck between two zones why can't I make a new toon and start again? any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks Guys

On 5/28/2022 at 2:54 PM, Futoy said:

I got the game about a week ago and started playing single player for about 3 or 4 days and i really was enjoying it, than the game stopped working kept getting a fatal error report on single player so I tried  verify the integrity and restart my pc but it didn't fix it but it did let me play pve for like 30 mins than as I was passing from one area to the next the game froze so I had to restart my pc (it's a gaming rig with 32g ram i7 and 1650 graphics card) again and then the game kept timing out so i uninstalled and reinstalled Atlas again but it still keeps timing out when I try to get back on to the pve server, if my toon is stuck between two zones why can't I make a new toon and start again? any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks Guys

single player is buged since the beginning and it is a shame that the game gets selled with this tag on it. Your only option is to make lots of safes of your single player to be able to reset if game files are corupted.

If you have loading issues to official server I recommend to not hit the "back to server xy" button in the menu. Instead choose join server and any random A1-D4 of R-Cave servers. The game will redirect you to the server you have been last.(If your char is alive) Unfortunately there is no option to create a new pathfinder if you can't log in to the server. Even if you delete all safe files the pathfinder is connected to your steam profile. Also on PVE server it's not possible to get killed while offline other than on PvP server so no help from any friend possible.