Harry Mutts

Game wipe and timing

Is it happening or was this a joke I'm sitting here waiting even took the day off from work cus you guys said it would be wiped yesterday and still nothing follow your own schedules maybe....

Good people are stupid to take days off for this game. This isn’t the first time the wipe has been moved. And this is what has happened. They moved it to a week (maybe) from today. 

Hope missing a day of whatever was worth it. 

Well although i do appreciate that you actually answered the question your delivery could use a little work and thanks for your concerns in regards to my day it was wonderful either way.

Not really. I was going to originally call you a dumbass for taking a day off for this clusterfuck of a game. But I decided to be nice. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, never take time off based on the schedule of this game.  You will be surely mad/ disappointed.  Delays are pretty typical for developers, but Grapehot is probably 10x worse.

I remember one time, a pending server wipe was delayed, then the servers were down for almost a week.    Expect the unexpected.

They really need some better leadership.