Sign in to follow this  
MaulerTGD

Patch time so late???

the time of your server maintenance and release of patch is a complete joke. you claim you used a poll on discord. the same discord that bans people for asking about pve. the same discord that only has a small percentage of the community you have left. the same discord full of pvp'ers. by setting the time of the patch the way you have, you have given west coasters a 6-12 hour jump on anyone from the east coast. all the great islands will be settled by the time any EST player with a job is able to get on. the wipe should have been around 3 or 4pm pdt to give everyone at least a shot at good land. thanks for screwing us.

• Like 1

BAHAHAHAHAHAH 

You believe anything on discord will ever happen in atlas?  You deserve to be lied too. 

The game should be wiped at 2pm pdt gives all time zones at least a shot on finding places to plop their butts down. By the time it’s back up it will be 4-5pm and they have some hours to fix the typical fuck ups instead of taking all night. Or weekend. 

Honestly I don’t see why they wipe the servers the day before. Upload and test for 24 hours

That's the problem with their island conquest game model.  Do they really expect people to take time off work to try to claim land?  This is why I play solo play because I don't think every square foot of an island should be spoken for.  Overpopulation on a map is inefficient.  Stuffing a shore with endless objects is going to slow everything down and tax servers.

I don't presume to speak for everyone, but I think they should focus more on making an immersive pirate MMO.  Don't just cater to PVP conquest players that have no lives, but people who have to work job and are more casual gamers.  That's a larger pool of people.   Give them a chance so Atlas can attract new players.  New players is the only way they're going to bring in more income with new game sales, not satiating the existing niche, hard-core community.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 8:42 AM, Freesert said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAH 

You believe anything on discord will ever happen in atlas?  You deserve to be lied too. 

The game should be wiped at 2pm pdt gives all time zones at least a shot on finding places to plop their butts down. By the time it’s back up it will be 4-5pm and they have some hours to fix the typical fuck ups instead of taking all night. Or weekend. 

Honestly I don’t see why they wipe the servers the day before. Upload and test for 24 hours

well, there you have it, they put up a poll in discord for drop time and now anyone not in honolulu or california for NA is pretty well and truly screwed on getting a decent island. so laugh all you want, it was on discord and it came true.