Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Industrial Season Wipe Announcement

Ahoy Pathfinders!

As mentioned previously, the winds of change are blowing! Soon, Atlas will enter a new era of exploration and adventure! New technologies and new inventions will bring new avenues for exciting and thrilling campaigns. We can’t wait to show you what we have in store for the next season! We’ll be providing more and more information as we get closer to the update. 

crop1.jpg

As a teaser, we have a glimpse of some strange new phenomenon coming to Atlas next patch. What could it be? You’ll have to find out for yourself next season! 

As we usher in a new age for Atlas, we will say goodbye to the previous season with fond memories. We hope you enjoyed it and look forward to what’s to come! The final day of the season will be May 18th when we will be wiping all servers for a fresh start. We hope you’ll continue the journey with us as we prepare to exit early access later this year. Thanks for your support, take care, and happy sailing! 

:anchor: Kraken Bowl :anchor:

The Kraken Bowl will have a dedicated grid this season! To reach the Kraken Bowl, sail out from Tortuga in any direction across the grid line. Both PvE and PvP pathfinders will get to take part in the festivities. Grab your crew and send this season off with a bang! The grid will be accessible May 4th-May 18th. 

:anchor: Final Note :anchor:

Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂

HeYXTovKCX2ZPQK8pT7bLZ9Sn-6rSgI2lYDLt4yz

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

So another 3 weeks. I was actually hoping for more time. I wanted to hit the FOY 6 times lol. Gotta have goals of some sort. 

oof well if you need anything twitter dms is the way to go, cya next season

btw, where did the magic go? xd

Edited by photek

so will this be the first mmo to wipe all progress all the time or is this just an EA thing? i have a tiny bit of hope to play this again as up until the first wipe and the bad claim system afterwards it was a blast. still i will just set 1 foot into this when there is no more wipes.

On 4/29/2022 at 12:04 PM, Xenom said:

so will this be the first mmo to wipe all progress all the time or is this just an EA thing? i have a tiny bit of hope to play this again as up until the first wipe and the bad claim system afterwards it was a blast. still i will just set 1 foot into this when there is no more wipes.

When they f**k up (and they do a lot) they wipe and call the next try a new "season". It makes it look like that crap was planned all along and hides the fact, that this game has zero content.

Hopefully they spend some time fixing the bugs around the modular ships or even somehowe around ships and sailing... instead of stupid new land items to place...

I am officialy tired of writing down my feedback. On Discord it gets deleted everytime because the mod says i always post bugs which i am not allowed to... for me it's all about features the Devs add to the game and they are working as intended.(so legit feedback). But they don#t want to read here, they don't want feedback there... so we just go and let them be.

Oh look, yet another wipe.

This is one of the big reasons why I migrated to a private grid.

And again, hiding the bad decisions behind "We remind you this game is Early Access so we can screw it up and you can't be mad at us."