Duhman

What’s the point?

I’m new to this game but feel I got swindled out of my money. EVERY time I sail from one grid to another the game kicks me. This latest time ships of the freaking damned were sinking my ship as I logged back on, within one minute.

I cannot begin to make progress or care one iota about this game if I have to worry about that EVERY time. 

I’ve been ARK’d before, but if I can’t sail, what’s the point?

Ugh, what a waste. 

14 hours ago, Gorelander said:

Sometimes I feel early access should be renamed "pay to beta test".

I agree with that. They should ban the term EA going forward by law. And block all EA games from Steam.

The very term EA was hi-jacked. EA used to mean when you pre-ordered a game, EA allowed you to log on 3 or 4 days before the full release date.

All EA games seem to border on fraud. They are always almost nowhere close to being finished, not running well, and normally don't even have a path set forth. At least not a path that is not replaced 5 times once in EA. Then players pay to yes, beta test. Oh, and they always come with a large supply of pillow talk and love whispers about a grand future.

I also submitted it as a bug and so far no response. Do they ever respond? And if so how long does it typically take?

Im too new to make any accusations about this… yet; just asking the question 

Edited by Duhman

On 4/22/2022 at 8:02 PM, Duhman said:

I also submitted it as a bug and so far no response. Do they ever respond? And if so how long does it typically take?

They don't reply to those at all. Best case it gets magically set to "resolved" at some point.

On 4/22/2022 at 1:21 AM, Duhman said:

I’m new to this game but feel I got swindled out of my money. EVERY time I sail from one grid to another the game kicks me. This latest time ships of the freaking damned were sinking my ship as I logged back on, within one minute.

I cannot begin to make progress or care one iota about this game if I have to worry about that EVERY time. 

I’ve been ARK’d before, but if I can’t sail, what’s the point?

Ugh, what a waste. 

a crash every grid change it's maybe Xbox related. Unfortunately there is no help for you. It's the status of the current game. With common gaming PCs the grid change is handled in a few seconds without crash. You where fooled at this point to buy the game on Xbox (One S/X or even the new Series S/X) It may get better in the future but some would say they lost hopes. Otherwise they anounced to make the full game lounge by end of the year. They did not tell if it is this year but it may be.