Sign in to follow this  
Xboxkeepscrashing

Server maintenance

61 days ago you posted on xbox official club that the servers would be shut down "on the 26th".

3 different "26ths" have come and gone and still the maintenance has not taken place. This game is nearly unplayable on my brand new xbox one x.

When exactly does "the 26th" refer to? Be specific.

Edited by Xboxkeepscrashing

On 3/28/2022 at 1:12 AM, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

61 days ago you posted on xbox official club that the servers would be shut down "on the 26th".

3 different "26ths" have come and gone and still the maintenance has not taken place. This game is nearly unplayable on my brand new xbox one x.

When exactly does "the 26th" refer to? Be specific.

Last Thursday, it was the 24th of March they did a server restart of the official PVE server for maintenence reason only it said ingame.(europe time in the evening) It fixed a lot of things, like not respawing resources and it make whale respawn. For example i was able to kill 4 spearm whales finaly in antarctica polar regions... so most whales will be dead until next restart unfortunately... i found no blue whales so this quest i will not be able to fullfill in the near future.

The issues with Xbox are some others... and if you bough a brand new Xbox one X -> It's a very old Xbox that's barely able to play Atlas... only if there is the clear map without other players building a massive base or have lots of ships etc... i started playing on PC with Season 3 and release of Xbox crossplay and i was the hero for all my Xbox friends because they needed me to play... like getting them out of the base... bring their ships out of the harbor.... rescue them when game crash... stearing their ship when they have a grid change... so it never was better with Xbox One X. They all abandoned the game or bought a PC.

Well they did not fix lots of issues with the(4 different One S/X & Series S/X) Xbox versions of the game.... but remember it's not fixed or improved for PC as well.

The announcement on the official xbox club was in February and labeled the 26th not the 24Th.

Which should matter 

2 a brand new xbox is not an old xbox the top of the line xbox is not a weak xbox.

The game is sold on Xbox therefore it should run on xbox. They took my money and according to most posts on this forum i was lied to.

The game doesn't play on xbox.

So are you telling me fraud has occurred?

Why was a post put on the official xbox page for Atlas claiming an update would occur "on the 26th", if no update ever took place

Edited by Xboxkeepscrashing

On 3/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

2 a brand new xbox is not an old xbox the top of the line xbox is not a weak xbox.

The game is sold on Xbox therefore it should run on xbox. They took my money and according to most posts on this forum i was lied to.

The game doesn't play on xbox.

So are you telling me fraud has occurred?

As I understand you do not have a Series X, but a One X which is old.

All others points of you, you are simply right... they took your money and it's mutch more you pay for the Xbox game than the PC steam version... which was on a lawest price of 3.99€ sold once. But this said you had only 2 hours of time to test if you like to get your money back^^ *fair*

You can just hope that some time in the future they will make the game playable on the Series X at least... don't expect to have it run smooth on the Series S or One X ever. Yes the specs of the series X are not that bad... but the game is not optimized for Xbox and has lots of bugs before adressing this most likely.

I have an xbox one x brand new. Top of the line. Big black rectangle.

Thanksi purchased a product. They took my money. The product should function

Otherwise what did i pay for?

This is unethical business

If the game won't work on xbox.... don't take money from xbox players. Plain and simple