Mercenary

Lost Everything

Hi, After I lost all at the beginning of atlas I thought to give a go again, Started a new game and travelled for long time to find a island were i can build my base in PVE, i start build my base in the Desert area was going very well I had plenty of resources and 5 ship and got some tames animal to help, all was going really well, until i decide to go to south America to get some extra bear, so on Monday I went after a looooong run I got there Look around couldn't find nothing so I docked my ship didn't want to waist another 1 hours travelling back, next day log in again and found a bear i tame him the i thought to get another one couldn't find so I docked again, so I sent a message to ask if was ok to stay away for couple of day's from my area and someone say to me I have 10 day for my base to and 7 day for my tame, so I thought to stay in south America one more day, got another tame and went home when i dock my boat i noticed 3/4 of my base disappeared and all my boxes with the resources gone this is a crap game after 1200 hours playing this game i lost all in a matter of 3 days and i did connect every day.

WHY THIS GAME IS SO F.... DUMB MAKING PEOPLE WAIST TIME AND MONEY .

5 hours ago, Mercenary said:

Your decision to settle in Africa is quite good because there you have "old" lawless without claim towers. At least in H8/G8 where i have settled. You only need to reset the decay timer every 9-10 days so basicaly 1 times a week and unanchor your ships and move them a few meters as well. That your base disappear is quite a strange bug that shouldn't happen. Maybe you build it on pillars that disappeared some how? It can be some snakes or lions hunting your tames and destroy a critical foundation. Also it could be possible somebody kited a SotD next to your base and manage to let it fire on your structures... never tried this so i don't know if it realy works. So quite weird that you lost parts of your base on official PVE server?

When you need Baers I suggest to go in the cold regions as there are lot more and the chances better to get high level tames.

On 3/24/2022 at 6:54 PM, Mercenary said:

Hi, After I lost all at the beginning of atlas I thought to give a go again, Started a new game and travelled for long time to find a island were i can build my base in PVE, i start build my base in the Desert area was going very well I had plenty of resources and 5 ship and got some tames animal to help, all was going really well, until i decide to go to south America to get some extra bear, so on Monday I went after a looooong run I got there Look around couldn't find nothing so I docked my ship didn't want to waist another 1 hours travelling back, next day log in again and found a bear i tame him the i thought to get another one couldn't find so I docked again, so I sent a message to ask if was ok to stay away for couple of day's from my area and someone say to me I have 10 day for my base to and 7 day for my tame, so I thought to stay in south America one more day, got another tame and went home when i dock my boat i noticed 3/4 of my base disappeared and all my boxes with the resources gone this is a crap game after 1200 hours playing this game i lost all in a matter of 3 days and i did connect every day.

Because they devs are completely inept 

No My base wasn't at the top of pillar was right on the ground, the half which survive was at the top of pillar, this is not the first time happened when the game come  fill years ago I done the same build a base stay around for some time but one day I went to hunt for whales and i was away from my area around 3 days but still login everyday, when i come back all my base disappear the same way.

To be honest this game is a waist of time, so many bug still going on since day one and they don't fix it but still put content on this game .

On 3/26/2022 at 10:47 PM, Mercenary said:

No My base wasn't at the top of pillar was right on the ground, the half which survive was at the top of pillar, this is not the first time happened when the game come  fill years ago I done the same build a base stay around for some time but one day I went to hunt for whales and i was away from my area around 3 days but still login everyday, when i come back all my base disappear the same way.

To be honest this game is a waist of time, so many bug still going on since day one and they don't fix it but still put content on this game .

If you play in a claimable lawless area you have to build a claim tower to increase the auto decay time... Otherwise it's only 12 or 24 hours... don't know because I refuse to play in this regions of course.... because you loose your base or somebody claims half of it with a claim tower playced next to yours... they steal your ships with sea claim towers and all those stuff... you may call this offline raid PVE(/P) system. Or a trolling Dev.

Hi,

I di have plenty of tower maybe 10 in the water and out of water and I lost half of my stuff so i decided to get my ship move away at the middle of the ocean and leave there to rotten.

I not going to play this game any more, is a good game but to STUPID when you have to be like a slave of the game, you can't have 2 weeks of holiday all all you done go to S...., what is the point in waist all the time for nothing, this is for solo people and this game still have all the bug had 3 years ago they haven't fix anything just add more crap.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE GOING TO WAIST TIME IN A DEAD END GAME WITH NO FUTURE IN BE A GOOD GAME SORRY ABOUT THET.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:57 AM, Mercenary said:

what is the point in waist all the time for nothing,

well I guess to waste your time playing a video game... but I feel you. It's a great game to build stuff but to loose it is way to easy and unexpected^^ You should try PvP xD

I've been around since release and I have to think there is something more to this story. Atlas is getting better in many ways recently but yes still has bugs. I'm thinking this is not a bug but something else. Like someone said, maybe another claim. Or, I've seen cobras strike a structure until parts have been destroyed.

Altas is also a game where a little knowledge goes a long way to prevent you from getting boned. Sadly that knowledge can be hard to learn without finding out the hard way. Or even worse, when you get boned and don't understand why.

Try Central it seems to be running fine lately (has bears). And if you run across a brig named Alaska, dock and ask for a couple of bears. I have about 8 sitting out now waiting for a home.

I understand about the cobra attacking the base 100 percent, my house had 2 stores the bottom part had 3 bear and 1 elephant for protection and the top part had a 2 elephant and 1 rhino and a giraffe so i was well cover for enemy's attacking my base.

I start play Atlas since day one I had the same problem, went to hunt for wales for couple days when the old map was a massive map, when i come back all gone the same way .

This game is not getting any better sorry but the bug is beyond joke, I lost my ship and my guy for 2 says after crossing from k 5 to M 8 because the portal is to closed to the lines, same thing happen with my bear I had one got stacked beside my house on the ground for 1 week after he could get out, I lost bear going for one side to another crossing over and never find the bear again, also lost 10 crew member crossing over areas to many bug in this game.

Try to talk to atlas GM they never replay to any problem they don't care any more.

Like I said I like to have a game were i can have 1 or 2 weeks of and come back still have all there, not waist all my time build and hunting and 21 week later lost all