Гинеколог

LowLevelFatalError what to do ?

me and my friends 3 people play Atlas and one day one of us cannot enter the game, everyone has an error. LowLevelFatalError . We have made all the options that the Internet offers. Let the Administration contact me and help solve this problem. Discord Gynecologist (Sasha)#4964

I had the same problem a year ago. I took a few days to find out that the problem was with the connection between my ISP (internet service provider) and the gateway to their European server,located somewhere somewhere in Germany. I had huge desync and packet losses communicating with that gateway. So I solved the problem temporarily with a VPN service (Tunnelbear, Nord VPN, etc. etc.) Change your location of your country in the software what you choose to use as a VPN. Worked perfectly. No lag, no errors it was perfect. Check back time to time to your normal internet connection and try to log in to the game normally. With their frequent server restarts, they change some of their IP addresses, and the problem solves itself sooner or later. Until then just use a VPN. Cheers