Sign in to follow this  
Marc9818

Zealot/Abusive Discord Mods

I can under that you don't wish to have politics in your discord chat. But I feel H2O melons over exceeds that fact and dives right into censorship which itself is politically revealing by who you "employ" as moderators. I got a warning, I changed topics but similar, and H20 Melons just muted me. This isn't my first. Melon is the only mod or others of priv who have had a problem with me. I watch his/her behavior in chat and it seems both zealous and political on Melon's part.

Should I bother playing or being in this game's discord if you have a mod who is ether overlly zealot or has a political agenda abusing powers?

10 hours ago, Marc9818 said:

I can under that you don't wish to have politics in your discord chat. But I feel H2O melons over exceeds that fact and dives right into censorship which itself is politically revealing by who you "employ" as moderators. I got a warning, I changed topics but similar, and H20 Melons just muted me. This isn't my first. Melon is the only mod or others of priv who have had a problem with me. I watch his/her behavior in chat and it seems both zealous and political on Melon's part.

Should I bother playing or being in this game's discord if you have a mod who is ether overlly zealot or has a political agenda abusing powers?

I wouldn’t bother with their discord. They definitely have sjw style mods on their. Definitely authoritarian and power hungry. Pretty sad to see such little power be gripped onto so tight. 

Edited by George of the jungle

Since I was kicked from the discord channel for calling all roleplayers essentially future pig feed because I was tired of their in game language there is a difference between being an asshole and making a point. 

Edited by Freesert

On 3/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, Freesert said:

Since I was kicked from the discord channel for calling all roleplayers essentially future pig feed because I was tired of their in game language there is a difference between being an asshole and making a point. 

You are pretty stupid if you thought you made a point with that lol

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, Freesert said:

Comes across as being an asshole IMO.  Not surprised you were kicked.