Sign in to follow this  
CookieJar

Can't use all module points?

Apparently I cannot use all module points on my ship. I've got 16 module points on this  Tramp Freighter, every module requires apparently 1 point. I'm trying to put rowing modules in, doesn't work. I'm trying to put cannons in, doesn't work. I can swap the modules between the two slots, but I can't have both. 

Can anyone explain to  me why? if what I'm doing makes sense and is correct?

Check the link to see what I mean. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

14 hours ago, CookieJar said:

Apparently I cannot use all module points on my ship. I've got 16 module points on this  Tramp Freighter, every module requires apparently 1 point. I'm trying to put rowing modules in, doesn't work. I'm trying to put cannons in, doesn't work. I can swap the modules between the two slots, but I can't have both. 

Can anyone explain to  me why? if what I'm doing makes sense and is correct?

Check the link to see what I mean.Link Deletet

The modular ships are buged. The tramp freighter is a quick shot to add a new ship with lots of bugs and hidden restrictions regarding changing modules. You can't remove the cargo racks for example. I had also issues with placing or replacing modules. Most likely it shows required 1 but the one you want to delete has currently 2 or 3 and the counter does not work properly. So bad luck but you can't use the module points you gained with the BP of the ship.

Following the link of your picture the browser wants to download some data.... that's not nice...

I don't know about the link. The link goes to imgur.com to show the image because the image was too big for the upload function of the website. I am sorry.

But okay, that clears it up. It sucks, because now my tramp freighter is no longer symmetrical.. but I'll have to live with it.