Thaddeus

Looking for a Home (PvE)

Greetings,

Our small company of 3 is looking for some land to build a small base on and expand from. If your island you have claimed has room for some tenants let me know please, will gladly pay taxes just want to leave this rookie area prepared. PM if  that is something you are able to help us with!

Thanks,

Thaddeus

23 hours ago, Thaddeus said:

Greetings,

Our small company of 3 is looking for some land to build a small base on and expand from. If your island you have claimed has room for some tenants let me know please, will gladly pay taxes just want to leave this rookie area prepared. PM if  that is something you are able to help us with!

Thanks,

Thaddeus

Sorry, would help you but i joined my company into a group of 3 new players... but they all stopped playing below level 40 when they realized that they can't do anything with modular ships...and had no money for the small shipyard to build the old ships. Don't know free spots right now. You can try africa or the cold polar areas.

You may build a tramp freighter and use its speed to dicover the new areas to find a spot to build. You can teleport back to roockie cove with beds so you can collect left back stuff later. Or you set everything on one card and take with you what you think you need.

Edited by Nacona

Thanks,

Well give that a try we finally found some land in the noobie area and are about to build a Galleon, well try and build some throw away skips and scout it out, good idea