Sign in to follow this  
Hes008

Blackwood.... No Fish, No Army of the Damned ships

Hello to everyone in the Atlas community!  Well, its as the title says. I created a Blackwood server on xbox.  Everything seems to be running well and the map works but there are zero fish anywhere and I havent been able to find even 1 Ship od the Damned or Ghost ships.  Am I missing something?  The settings are at default so idk if I have to increase the "dino count" or difficulty.  I plan on testing that next but I am hoping that someone can help shed some light on this.  Thank you for your time and any info you provide!  Obviously, the game wont be the same without ships to engage in combat. 

please search for blackwood topic... you will find lots of answers and bugs around this unfinished map

im sorry, What do you mean by that? I have been searching online for answers.  We finally found some ships to fight. We sunk a couple and then fish and dolphins appeared where we sunk the ships.  But since then no more fish of any kind, even when sinking ships.  Also, I almost never run into ships when sailing alone but when out with another player we run into them quick.  Too soon to tell if this is coincidence.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:00 AM, Hes008 said:

im sorry, What do you mean by that? I have been searching online for answers.  We finally found some ships to fight. We sunk a couple and then fish and dolphins appeared where we sunk the ships.  But since then no more fish of any kind, even when sinking ships.  Also, I almost never run into ships when sailing alone but when out with another player we run into them quick.  Too soon to tell if this is coincidence.

Sorry, I don't want to spend much time on this topic as this is discussed in this forum like 20-30x.

In short: Some external Developer designed this map but did not finish the project. For single player Grape Shot bought this Blackwood map but did not finish it as well. So fish in the Ocean are missing but some are somewhere in lakes on the island. The hole map is buged and it#s a shame this is sold yor years now as a free DLC.

Thank you for the info. We are noticing the bugs out there.  Still havent seen any sharks since that one encounter.  Enemy ships are out there but not often.  But today when we logged in ALL of our ships and beds somehow got "removed" from the company in our log.  But all the beds and ships are at our base, we just cant spawn on them anymore. Know anything about  this?  Super weird and frustrating. I am looking into it now!

Disregard what I said about the ships and beds.... I did a server reatart and they are all back.. Man, that scared me lol.  Still not fish or sharks in the sea though