Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

LARGE MYTHICAL SHIP YARD

Ok Im so pissed off here! Like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so WOW im so upset here i cant even TYPE! ok You guys reset the game my Market is not working the Bank Towers gold is bust for a week now. All beds was messed up and i couldnt TP to my island i lost Animals and now i come online and My toon is reset to lvl 1 no skills now.
I had stones and quest done lvl 100 went to Fountain of Youth i have 2700+ hours in Atlas i left about a year ago to now come back to this game. to try out the new Devs and new things this game has to offer. So i spent 2 days getting my toon back up in lvl so i can build my ship yard Cant even get gold right now on PVE. I had to work real hard to get all the gold here with nothing working. I Finally get everything needed to craft the Mythical ship yard and place it its blue and allows me to place it and its in a Deep Spot Works then WTF It tells me i cant make a ship and this ship yard is junk now!!!!!! WTF GUYS! Come on you kidding me guys Really! WTF!! all this ♥♥♥♥ was a waste of time FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!!!!!! I am so pissed you have no idea! #%$^ this game i dont thing im EVER COMING BACK! FIX YOUR F*@#ING GAME!!!!

30K for the Ship yard 43K to build the Ship yard 6 Different resources and a ton of time lost a toon that was lvl 63 and now this!!  I couldnt play a week ago Beds busted, Bank Towers not working on PVE,  WHY HAVE A SHIP YARD COST REALLY!!!!!  TAKE THAT DUM SHIT OFF!!  Make it 0 GOLD!  So Dumm!! God im pissed F this game you guys wasted 2700+ Hours of my life!

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Ne01011 said:

OK so WOW im so upset here i cant even TYPE! ok You guys reset the game my Market is not working the Bank Towers gold is bust for a week now. All beds was messed up and i couldnt TP to my island i lost Animals and now i come online and My toon is reset to lvl 1 no skills now.
I had stones and quest done lvl 100 went to Fountain of Youth i have 2700+ hours in Atlas i left about a year ago to now come back to this game. to try out the new Devs and new things this game has to offer. So i spent 2 days getting my toon back up in lvl so i can build my ship yard Cant even get gold right now on PVE. I had to work real hard to get all the gold here with nothing working. I Finally get everything needed to craft the Mythical ship yard and place it its blue and allows me to place it and its in a Deep Spot Works then WTF It tells me i cant make a ship and this ship yard is junk now!!!!!! WTF GUYS! Come on you kidding me guys Really! WTF!! all this ♥♥♥♥ was a waste of time FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!!!!!! I am so pissed you have no idea! #%$^ this game i dont thing im EVER COMING BACK! FIX YOUR F*@#ING GAME!!!!

30K for the Ship yard 43K to build the Ship yard 6 Different resources and a ton of time lost a toon that was lvl 63 and now this!!  I couldnt play a week ago Beds busted, Bank Towers not working on PVE,  WHY HAVE A SHIP YARD COST REALLY!!!!!  TAKE THAT DUM SHIT OFF!!  Make it 0 GOLD!  So Dumm!! God im pissed F this game you guys wasted 2700+ Hours of my life!

Damn, I feel for you man. Unfortunately the devs don’t come on here so they won’t see this, but they should see this and realize how bad they screwed up. 

sorry you got screwed over that bad man

All you'll get on this forum sadly from some players as well as Devs is the early access excuse, They should change the games name to Atlas EA eternity. Maybe the game is being developed by the 3 wise monkeys now .

well, they added this function to prevent building shipyards in a position where released ships will destroy themselves while releasing. You still can build shipyards every where, so it does not prevent you from placing(red/blue) but it shows you at least if a released ship will crash or not. It's not working perfectly... but like all features in Atlas. Sometimes this is buged so you may try putting resources for a new ship in and try to build the frame... good luck, you have 30 seconds to pick it up after placement... maybe 2-3 minutes would be great instead. You could test and restart if necessary.

There should be nobody protecting the early access status of this game. Features should be implemented when working correctly, because they did not get fixed later on. But new Devs seem to address some bugs, but that's lots of work fixing Atlas 🙂

Edited by Nacona

so ship yard is still spawned and i still cant build on it cost me so much, Friends keep logging in from time to time to keep everything going. Also its been 3 months and the markets still not trading gold and water tower banks are still not spawning gold.  So i have not come back to game. How does one make gold to rebuild ship yards if you guys turned it off for PVE?  I dont do T-Maps.  so if i cant play i cant play!  On you Dev's 😉

On 1/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, Ne01011 said:

Thanks man, I needed that. Just dropped in to get a good laugh and you didnt dissapoint.

On 3/6/2022 at 2:29 AM, Ne01011 said:

so ship yard is still spawned and i still cant build on it cost me so much, Friends keep logging in from time to time to keep everything going. Also its been 3 months and the markets still not trading gold and water tower banks are still not spawning gold.  So i have not come back to game. How does one make gold to rebuild ship yards if you guys turned it off for PVE?  I dont do T-Maps.  so if i cant play i cant play!  On you Dev's 😉

Tell your friends they are pretty stupid for logging in to keep everything from despawning. Typically after 3-4 months there is always a wipe so let them know once the wipe comes they spent all that time resetting timers for nothing.

make sure to laugh at them as well. They will never get that time back and it will all be gone soon anyways lol

On 3/6/2022 at 11:29 AM, Ne01011 said:

You can gain gold with the market and trading... I have now 250k + gold just logging in once a week to reset timers and empty warehouse and sometimes doing some stuff in game like testing changed ship speeds. Your issue most likely is that you did not delete and replace your market after they screwed it with the patch. Obviuosly it took me some days to find new trading partners... but after I invited all possible markets I have now 8 trade routes running very well. No need to do the nerfed treasure maps even 5x gold is activated. My biggest issue right now is to get silk fibre... you can get it only from trees in the central ocen on a high mountain... I farmed like all 100+ trees on that island and got 6k silk in 1,5 hours. Thankfully somebody had build a staircase to get up there. So building mystical it's better to spend time in getting submarine and collecting seaweed. All other resources are no issue for me in africa. Harvesting Bamboo is some work too with a baer because you need to drop very much hemp doing this... I did not had the giraffe with me but my bull did not collect bamboo anymore. Just needed to farm some stone and metall with a short journey. Tramp freighter is still very fast even using the weight sails as long you have green wind in your sails and only use 3 of the 4 cargos.

This said, your shipyard will never build a ship and it will not be fixed. Try another one. Or just have fun with ship level 50 which is still good compared to season 1-4 with level 40. So depending on your view on things you already have a "mystical" common ship.