Sign in to follow this  
RedLeg

6 bullets to the head

So the other day I stumbled across a couple players using a cannon on a small thatch house.  

I perched myself behind the perps and had a clear view of my target.  I only had my Hydra revolver with me but I took aim and unloaded 6 rounds direct hit to the back of the head of the cannon shooter.

6 rounds to the head and the person still had more than half their health.   Is this normal ?

To be clear this thing uses the same bullets as a regular flintlock.  There is no difference in ammunition caliber.  Something is broken inside my revolver.

Edited by RedLeg
Add on

12 hours ago, RedLeg said:

So the other day I stumbled across a couple players using a cannon on a small thatch house.  

I perched myself behind the perps and had a clear view of my target.  I only had my Hydra revolver with me but I took aim and unloaded 6 rounds direct hit to the back of the head of the cannon shooter.

6 rounds to the head and the person still had more than half their health.   Is this normal ?

To be clear this thing uses the same bullets as a regular flintlock.  There is no difference in ammunition caliber.  Something is broken inside my revolver.

No. They could have easily had really good armor that looked like they didn’t. Also, there could have easily been lag as well. Another option is they were high level and put every point into health. It becomes very difficult when that happens. This didn’t ark where you can just club someone butt naked regardless of their armor or health. 

I always put every single level into both health and fortitude and was able to be naked in tundra(for less weight on my body). If someone gets to the 100 level mark you will definitely need blueprints to even get a few shot kill.

this happens to be another mistake they made. 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:52 PM, RedLeg said:

They nerfed head shot damag once because with a plate armore and 300 HP it was to easy to kill you in 3 rifle shots... LOL So now it's basicaly the same if you shot on body or head... good luck killing somebody from range. You need a mace and a bola to have stun + damage. I wonder if you can still get invulnerable while bolad using the evade mechanics...