Sirdollarii

Rally still not able to Play, they should delete themselves as game writers!

Sever days of trying to play and still not possible . How can they make a game that is not stable enough to play???

its not a game if people cant play!!!

STUCK AT LOADING SCREEN  PVE 

PRIMALGAMRDATA_BP   ...................................................................................................................................................

7 minutes ago, Sirdollarii said:

Sever days of trying to play and still not possible . How can they make a game that is not stable enough to play???

its not a game if people cant play!!!

STUCK AT LOADING SCREEN  PVE 

PRIMALGAMRDATA_BP   ...................................................................................................................................................

You could have logged in and been playing on the PvP server for the last seven days.

I don't think you really tried that hard to play.

29 minutes ago, RedLeg said:

You could have logged in and been playing on the PvP server for the last seven days.

I don't think you really tried that hard to play.

Just because you play pvp doesn't mean everyone does.

The fact is, the advertised this game as having pvp. They advertise and sell it on xbox 

The ethical thing would be to have this game work as advertised.

Even if it isn't specifically the thing that you like. They are taking money for the product.  This is a business discussion

50 minutes ago, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

Just because you play pvp doesn't mean everyone does.

The fact is, the advertised this game as having pvp. They advertise and sell it on xbox 

The ethical thing would be to have this game work as advertised.

Even if it isn't specifically the thing that you like. They are taking money for the product.  This is a business discussion

You didn't buy a game.  You knowingly bought a prerelease game demo.

Anyone playing this now is getting a sneak peak into what a great game this will eventually become.   Yes it has been a 3 year project so far and there has been several changes in developers working on it. 

But the reason we all stick around and keep trying it is because we all know the potential this has.

That includes you with all your negative comments.  You love it so much you can't leave it alone.  Why else do you keep posting here ?

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, RedLeg said:

Anyone playing this now is getting a sneak peak into what a great game this will eventually become.   Yes it has been a 3 year project so far and there has been several changes in developers working on it. 

But the reason we all stick around and keep trying it is because we all know the potential this has.

That includes you with all your negative comments.  You love it so much you can't leave it alone.  Why else do you keep posting here ?

The same story happened with ark.

8 years later its still pre release.

Calling a product pre release for its entire lifespan does not absolve the company profiting from any responsibility to the customers. At all.

Nice try with the same lame tactic the devs have used to rip people off for years now

39 minutes ago, RedLeg said:

I keep posting hee, because here is the official location to voice complaints when i feel i have been wronged.

That's the appropriate way for adults to handle things.

You however have decided to just advertise pvp servers on behalf of millionaires who aren't paying you or providing you with reasonable service.

So that begs the question. Why are you here? Are you actually an employee pretending to be a customer?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

Calling a product pre release for its entire lifespan does not absolve the company profiting from any responsibility to the customers. At all.

Nice try with the same lame tactic the devs have used to rip people off for years now

I keep posting hee, because here is the official location to voice complaints when i feel i have been wronged.

You however have decided to just advertise pvp servers on behalf of millionaires who aren't paying you or providing you with reasonable service.

So that begs the question. Why are you here? Are you actually an employee pretending to be a customer?

I use my xbox to kill time.  I need to kill another 20 years or so and that should be enough.

You are correct in that I am not paid.  By these developers or anyone else.   I am retired and I choose to kill some time being a pirate.

So I choose to focus on the positive aspects of the game like the awesome water effects and the feeling of my ship swaying with the tides.  This demo is still broken but it has a lot to offer for anyone interested in new adventures.

Good enough ?   Good.

4 minutes ago, RedLeg said:

I use my xbox to kill time.  I need to kill another 20 years or so and that should be enough.

You are correct in that I am not paid.  By these developers or anyone else.   I am retired and I choose to kill some time being a pirate.

So I choose to focus on the positive aspects of the game like the awesome water effects and the feeling of my ship swaying with the tides.  This demo is still broken but it has a lot to offer for anyone interested in new adventures.

Also you did not pay full game price.  You knowingly clicked "confirm purchase" for a discount on a pre release game.  So how about you deal with your decisions like an adult instead of wasting your time posting here.

Good enough ?   Good.

1 hour ago, RedLeg said:

Nah, that’s crap. These devs are just worthless 

41 minutes ago, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

Yes this. Don’t worry about the white knight. He doesn’t like anyone talking smack about his chick lol

yeah these devs suck way more than any others.

2 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

Nah, that’s crap. These devs are just worthless 

I am not going to argue that George.  You might be right time will tell.

It is not the original development team as you have acknowledged in some of your previous posts.

Coming from a programming background I can assure you that working out bugs in code written by someone else is no treat...  In my opinion they would be better off taking this awesome game idea and starting with a clean slate.

But my opinions were never popular.

7 hours ago, RedLeg said:

I am not going to argue that George.  You might be right time will tell.

It is not the original development team as you have acknowledged in some of your previous posts.

Coming from a programming background I can assure you that working out bugs in code written by someone else is no treat...  In my opinion they would be better off taking this awesome game idea and starting with a clean slate.

But my opinions were never popular.

If they were smart they would revert back to the original and move from there so they wouldn’t have to worry about the shit show. But then again since I don’t think they are smart to begin with I don’t think they will start from a clean slate either. 

they will just keep “trying” the wrong way and continue to screw up. For some reason people forgot to learn from their mistakes and instead choose the insanity route.

Just make sure you all buy Ark 2 in pre release... maybe than the Devs will get back to Atlas with enough money to keep going.

On 1/27/2022 at 8:41 AM, Nacona said:

Just make sure you all buy Ark 2 in pre release... maybe than the Devs will get back to Atlas with enough money to keep going.

I have a feeling they will just let atlas go at that point. It was never anywhere near as popular as ark. I mean ark was a huge success with more than 100k people playing at once. Atlas nose dived within a week.

I’ll get ark 2 but these guys have to be complete crap to continue with atlas lol

On 1/28/2022 at 6:24 PM, George of the jungle said:

I have a feeling they will just let atlas go at that point. It was never anywhere near as popular as ark. I mean ark was a huge success with more than 100k people playing at once. Atlas nose dived within a week.

I’ll get ark 2 but these guys have to be complete crap to continue with atlas lol

It was 40K players in the first week of Atlas... but the most of them could not connect to the official server or joined and spawned in the open sea with 30 sharks around... no wonders the players had no fun... than some youtubers showing videos of trailer compared with building raft on freeport....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nacona said:

It was 40K players in the first week of Atlas... but the most of them could not connect to the official server or joined and spawned in the open sea with 30 sharks around... no wonders the players had no fun... than some youtubers showing videos of trailer compared with building raft on freeport....

Oh yeah it was a total shitshow. Most of those 40k got refunds while they could lol

On 1/31/2022 at 2:48 AM, George of the jungle said:

Oh yeah it was a total shitshow. Most of those 40k got refunds while they could lol

Remember Steam does not give you refund after 2 hours in main menu = in the game playing... I guess non of those got the money back.

On 1/27/2022 at 8:41 AM, Nacona said:

Im so bored of Ark.