Sirdollarii

Unable to play

After purchasing 4 copies of the game three as gift and had my two sons also purchase this game , I’m so disappointed.

I played for hours and then when I thought I was understanding the game , it won’t even full launch any more. It just gets stuck on the ATLAS Screen loading PRonalGameData_BP for over 20 mins time after time. 
we get together to play and this happens . Then on other occasions I see them on screen but they see my body in a totally different location. I can’t interact with things. I was told in world chat , because they ch oils see my text , that I desynced from the server ???? Really why??

I was told to die and that may resolve the issue. Well after a long time waiting to die in the ocean swinging my axe I got exhausted and finally drown , it was truly a terrible waste of time and truly painful.

however I did respawn alive and was finally able to react with things and my sons. 

do disappointed with this game I figured since it’s been out for over a year they would have had all the bugs out?? Really 

5 hours ago, Sirdollarii said:

After purchasing 4 copies of the game three as gift and had my two sons also purchase this game , I’m so disappointed.

I played for hours and then when I thought I was understanding the game , it won’t even full launch any more. It just gets stuck on the ATLAS Screen loading PRonalGameData_BP for over 20 mins time after time. 
we get together to play and this happens . Then on other occasions I see them on screen but they see my body in a totally different location. I can’t interact with things. I was told in world chat , because they ch oils see my text , that I desynced from the server ???? Really why??

I was told to die and that may resolve the issue. Well after a long time waiting to die in the ocean swinging my axe I got exhausted and finally drown , it was truly a terrible waste of time and truly painful.

however I did respawn alive and was finally able to react with things and my sons. 

do disappointed with this game I figured since it’s been out for over a year they would have had all the bugs out?? Really 

The game has been out over 3 years. They are very inept.

On 1/24/2022 at 6:55 AM, Sirdollarii said:

So bad. I have the same issue when I play this game. 

krunker

Edited by krunker

On 3/24/2022 at 5:01 AM, krunker said:

So bad. I have the same issue when I play this game. 

krunker

desync is a problem that occurse some times and you solve it by suiciding as mentioned.(drown/ eat poop)

It was also a bug when bed teleporting while you crouched... but that bug was mentioned to be fixed.

If you can't connect with the primal_BP issue you should first try not to click rejoin and go for manual server join. You have to choose a rookie cove server and it will redirect you after a short unable to que message to the correct server.

If this does not work you may try to use a VPN service to conect to internet which solves the connection issue in some cases.

Sometimes it's mentioned that you should delete the loading screen video... but that was in 2019 and may not be the issue anymore if your PC is quite decent.