Sign in to follow this  
Bobothewizard

4 trade routes established, 2000 ships trading?

i have 4 trade routes established and logged in this morning to see more than 2000 active ships trading from my market lol. I guess its catching up from the prior week where trading wasnt working?  This is on xbox, pve.

Ok, so i log off to grab a shower, log back in after multiple failed attempts to find myself locked in my own house. Like i am not the owner of my stuff. Still says its owned by me but no interaction wheel comes up. Seriously cant make this stuff up. Am i upset? Nah got a good chuckle out of it. I am assuming they might be doing some changes or tweaks to the backend.

Yep, confirmed. I am no longer part of my company. As a solo player with only me in the company that means all of my pets, houses , market and buildings are now no longer owned by anyone. I dunno maybe 30k gold, lumbermill, mine and quarry that were all connected to my market are just slowly rotting away. Lol. Oh well

15 hours ago, Bobothewizard said:

I just relogged and its all good now .  Still have over 2k ships on trade routs but i am back in my company.

2K trade ships but have any trades completed for you ? Is your market earning gold ?

2 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

Yeah game has been broken for three years. They will try to fix something and break something else. These guys are terrible at their jobs

They have never tried to fix anything they just add new "features" that are less refined every time.

Compare a cog to a schooner.

They don't belong in the same game

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedLeg said:

2K trade ships but have any trades completed for you ? Is your market earning gold ?

Good catch. So i logged in this morning and you are correct. None of the trade routs are completing nor making money.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 2:58 PM, Bobothewizard said:

Good catch. So i logged in this morning and you are correct. None of the trade routs are completing nor making money.

Just had a look on my own market after some days off. With the update from 13th I removed my market and placed a new one. Unfortunately I don't have any trading partners... nobody is responding to my request xD.

My warehouse is still broken since update. It collects max 20k of each resource... all collected above this goes to Nirvana... only stone and flint will be collected only up to 10k... not 20^^

I don't have any hopes they will finish the trade mechanics once... we will never see the trading ships and it's pretty usless to try enter them for 300 metal or 7000 thatch... or too resque hootwink. All of hootwinks eggs disapear once you drop them out of your pocket... so you can't even bread new parrots with them.