Sign in to follow this  
Astur

official pve Today I cant play in Official PVE

good thing there was a post on their official website(sarcasm) about the game being down after a "restart"  and "not an update".

Lucky to log in, most of my base has gone all gold gone all my resources i spent hours to get are gone, what a shitshow.

So I decided to give Atlas another go after not playing since launch.

Spent the weekend confined to my island as all the surrounding server islands were down. Spent two solid days building up my base and getting tames.

That's it for me and this game - the devs here should find a new occupation; complete failure.

me and a bunch of friends cant play and if you go to steam youll see a TON of players cant use beds and banks are busted and Markets are busted too.. Some cant log in and if they did get in they can only stay on or near the last spawn point if they die you cant tp or Res at any bed so your stuck in Dead mode and you're only option is to leave game wait an hour or two till when you log on your alive again then hope your not Hungry or get killed because once you do you have to do it all again Some have ships on the water and cant get to them others are lossing animals due to they cant TP home to feed them.  its been like this for 4 days now

Edit:  Banks as in Bank Towers in the waters not spawning gold on PVE

EDIT: OMG THEY RESET MY TOON!!!  i was lvl 61 now im lvl 1  i have to get Everything again!!  ARE YOU KINDING ME!!!   Well at least i can play now and i can use Beds again BUT WTF!

Edited by Ne01011
FIXED
  • Like 1

Very Disappointed after purchasing several copies of the game as Christmas gifts. 

Mostly when we get together we try to all get on and to often as currently we are stuck at the loading screen as other are reporting. 

PrimalGameDataBP  ........

27 minutes ago, Sirdollarii said:

Very Disappointed after purchasing several copies of the game as Christmas gifts. 

Mostly when we get together we try to all get on and to often as currently we are stuck at the loading screen as other are reporting. 

PrimalGameDataBP  ........

Never a better time to try the PvP server.  Adventure awaits.

Tried pvp again, same bull crap with players and big companies being a-holes.  Destroying you stuff while you're offline having to go to work and live in the real World.

OMG THEY RESET MY TOON!!!  i was lvl 61 now im lvl 1  i have to get Everything again!!  ARE YOU KINDING ME!!!   Well at least i can play now and i can use Beds again BUT WTF!