RiverRat

Cant Join PVE official

I can join PVP but it will not allow me to connect to the PVE server. Anyone else having issues today?

I am having the same issue.   Its been a whole 16 days since the last time they screwed up the xbox service completely.

Hopefully we can make it all the way to 3 whole weeks before they fail again.

Don't expect a response from devs they only respond on a secret discord apparently

Unfortunately it's on all platforms and effects PVE only. The PVP servers are online, they have no problems as far as I know.
I hope the issues get resolved soon, I can't get to my main grid, where I get notifications of stuff dissapearing by auto-decay.

On 1/22/2022 at 6:36 AM, ReaperNL said:

Unfortunately it's on all platforms and effects PVE only. The PVP servers are online, they have no problems as far as I know.
I hope the issues get resolved soon, I can't get to my main grid, where I get notifications of stuff dissapearing by auto-decay.

PvP has problems too.  People are crossing grids and when they get to other side are no longer in their company.  Even solo players...

At least we can log in but it is at the risk of losing everything too.

Currently my company is stuck in D4 in an infinite loading loop, on PVE no idea where i report this too! We lost our boat trying to sail thru D4 and since that time we cant log into D4, tried creating a new toon on PVP then logging back into PVE nothing just infinite load loops/