Sign in to follow this  
Dragoon

Connection timeout loop

So tried going from A1 to K4 tonight via portal. Went in, got laoding screen then connection timeout. Now cannot get to server at all, nothing but timeout loops.  Tried doing the +connect IP and tried the file delete/rename of the text file and the client grid.  What can I do to get back in?

Start a character on any other server then quit. After that just for good measure when you try to join your normal server, DO NOT use rejoin. Pick any grid and after loading in kill your character immediately and respawn. This method typically solves a few different issues all dealing with loading loop.

Good day.
I have a similar situation, I went through the portal, the game took a long time to load, and as a result, I turned it off.
Further attempts to connect are unsuccessful, I get the error "Failed to connect. Connection timed out", while I connect to any other servers without problems even to the pvp server.

I asked my friend from another IP, from another PC, to teleport and take the ship, but now he has absolutely the same problem. It can no longer connect to the server.

* I have verified the integrity of the game files
* tried to change IP
* and much more
the result is the same, I can't connect to the pve server, extremely sad.

5 hours ago, monkguru said:

Start a character on any other server then quit. After that just for good measure when you try to join your normal server, DO NOT use rejoin. Pick any grid and after loading in kill your character immediately and respawn. This method typically solves a few different issues all dealing with loading loop.

I tried these steps. Which is an absurd troubleshooting idea btw.

It didn't help 

Just like 16 days ago, the problem is on the companies end. Not the players.

7 hours ago, Xboxkeepscrashing said:

I tried these steps. Which is an absurd troubleshooting idea btw.

It didn't help 

Just like 16 days ago, the problem is on the companies end. Not the players.

Yes, this is true, BUT given that the developers react weakly to something, here you already start doing magic in order to somehow fix it. =(

I noticed an interesting point, when starting the game patch 536.3 , and when trying to connect to the server, it already says 536.4  =/

Just trying to help, it has worked for three years. If you are xbox and its not working, you likely need a pc player to go drag or kill your character.