J Cable

Looking to join/create a crew

AHOY!

As the title says, I’m trying to find other players to enjoy this game with. I’m relatively new to the game. After many hours of single player I realized this game was not meant for that. I attempted playing on an official pve server and was very quickly discouraged. I’m hoping to find other players who enjoy this game and wanna team up. Maybe roleplay. I’m not against official or private servers. Pve or pvp. I’m willing to try either, I just wanna find a fun group to play with or find people wanting to join me to start our own. I see the prices of servers are a bit hearty. I’d be willing to host a server myself if that was the consensus or pitch in to an already established server. Let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks, 

Cable

6 hours ago, J Cable said:

AHOY!

As the title says, I’m trying to find other players to enjoy this game with. I’m relatively new to the game. After many hours of single player I realized this game was not meant for that. I attempted playing on an official pve server and was very quickly discouraged. I’m hoping to find other players who enjoy this game and wanna team up. Maybe roleplay. I’m not against official or private servers. Pve or pvp. I’m willing to try either, I just wanna find a fun group to play with or find people wanting to join me to start our own. I see the prices of servers are a bit hearty. I’d be willing to host a server myself if that was the consensus or pitch in to an already established server. Let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks, 

Cable

You are going to get your ass handed to you if you go pvp 😂

mid you just got lonely playing single player then either do private or official pve. 

you do pvp and you will work for a month and long on to everything being gone regardless of who you team up with.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, J Cable said:

AHOY!

Thanks, 

Cable

Don't listen to Mr. Crabby panties i think he has been using this pre release for too long and things are mixed up in the head.

PvP is the only way to to enjoy the game.  You want ship battles and to be boarded by other pirates ?  PvP

If you are on Xbox you can check under the Friends tab and there is always posts from others looking for recruits.