Sign in to follow this  
boudragon

Need a map designer, WILL PAY

I'm just over trying to figure out what works, what doesn't.  Islands not spawning, home regions being set but only 1 is usable and even then the freeport doesn't work.  Enough is enough I need this map MADE and I just don't have the patience anymore.  I have a 3x3 already laid out I just need someone to go through and tweak it to the way I need it done.  Payment amount and method can be discussed in private.  Preferably I'd like a functioning map by the end of this week but I understand if it takes longer.  Thanks in advance.

Did you also follow the instructions here in the forum? Then you use the current Grid Editor?

Yes, however it would appear the latest version of ATLAS doesn't match the latest version of the editor.  Meaning I'm making older maps for a newer version of the game.  So I guess until they release the updated editor... I'm stuck 😞

What kind of map are you looking for? Size, amount of islands, questlines etc? I can build you a map depending on what you want, I have some maps already designed with the latest content as of 5/21/22 

Hi. I looking for a person to make a 5x5 with last updates and with expience on atlas to make a good custom map for pvp. If someone can make it for me this contact me pm for talk about bases of game better.