Sign in to follow this  
Safír

players stealing base

@Safír

unfortunately for you this is a game mechanic that is not working on PVE servers. It's called the "new" improved claim system for lawless. If you settle in this grids you have to claim some area with the land and sea claim tower to protect your settlement. Others can not build in this claimed area but next to it. If they build a claim tower close to yours it's possible the first claim circles size gets reduced... all structures inside change the owner. On PvP Server you can destroy the claim tower but on PVE you can't. If the other did steal your structures or if it's an accident you don't know if you not ask the person who build it. You will not get admin support for this and there is no way to report this. So bad luck for you.

I suggest you search for a grid with old lawless where you do not need the claim towers. Africa Region has lots of this. For PVE  this Claim System is pretty bad and can be abused against everybody who is new and does not know the mechanic.

If you stay there you should claim as much area as possible around your settlement to make sure only you can build there and nobody can steal your structures. It's a great feature for PVE because you get enemy of every one around you instead of meeting nice people/neighbors to interact with in the game.

It's even possible to steal others ships.(Or at least is was possible in the beginning of this claim feature -> don't know if they fixed it)

I'm not new i just know there used to be a report player feature almost 200 versions ago, as grifing is against the tos, he was trying to steal my tames but i have 71/77 points used already he literally just put them in the very edge of my claim trying to steal my Mine and tames but fortunately they were inside the circle  

On 1/17/2022 at 1:50 AM, Safír said:

I'm not new i just know there used to be a report player feature almost 200 versions ago, as grifing is against the tos, he was trying to steal my tames but i have 71/77 points used already he literally just put them in the very edge of my claim trying to steal my Mine and tames but fortunately they were inside the circle  

That is the bad news for you, that move will not be considered griefing and fall under ToS violation as it is using the game mechanic in the manner they designed it to be. Not much different then trying to report someone for using the left key and their ship turning left as a result. 

On 1/20/2022 at 8:53 AM, Indywoodtiger said:

That is the bad news for you, that move will not be considered griefing and fall under ToS violation as it is using the game mechanic in the manner they designed it to be. Not much different then trying to report someone for using the left key and their ship turning left as a result. 

yeah im sure their ship turning left and them stealing my steps to my base is... the same

Unfortunately you got pinched, and in pve that happens atm.  The only  real defense to fight this is to claim one tower beyond  what area you intend to use to prevent this type of encroaching and just assume everyone will try and land grab your area.  In this instance  you have to assume the moniker of the  bad guy land grabber a little bit  because  good guys do finish last in this case. But, in the end that only works if you do it  before anyone pinches you.  Only thing you can do now it hope they eventually  forget about that tower or talk to them directly  and ask them to move their tower or do a  tower swap with them in an area that wont pinch your base.

Edited by Dragonrage77