Sign in to follow this  
smellyfed

Can't access boat controls after zoning

Just started playhing this game and I keep having this issue after I zone I lose admin access to my boat and my company and can't regain control. Any suggestions on how to fix?

9 hours ago, smellyfed said:

Just started playhing this game and I keep having this issue after I zone I lose admin access to my boat and my company and can't regain control. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Sounds like a single player bug. You should have a look around for admin comands to check if some of them can force you back into the company. Or they may help you in another way. Single Player is buged and you will lose your stuff regularly due to crashes etc.

1 hour ago, smellyfed said:

This was on the public PVP servers.

Ooooo that is a horrible bug for officials then. Sad part is the devs don’t come here at all. They abandoned the forums. You might want to submit a ticket but at the same time I think the devs said they are also no longer fixing tickets either.

sounds like a really bad bug though.

15 hours ago, smellyfed said:

Ok I'll request a refund on Steam. Thanks. 

Good luck, you probably played more than 2 hours so you will not get your money back from steam. I started the first 15 hours in Atlas in the main menu because I could not enter official Servers... didn't get the money back... but played now more than 3000 hours...

Sad for you that you also purchased the game on Xbox as well for the triple PC costs... lot's of money spend for discovering all those bugs.

This bug on PC and official Server I never heard about. There was a time where you could be rolled back to Level 0 and loose all progress when crossing borders and had to create a new Pathfinder but this was a year ago...

Edited by Nacona

Yeah it appears that I'm not going to be able to get a refund from Steam. Also Atlas  hasn't responded to my ticket in 72 hours so apparently this isn't a game at all. It's a scam. 

Really pathetic, Atlas. Your game is bugged, unplayable trash. Your lack of support for your own game is criminal.

• Like 1