Sign in to follow this  
BlinkyBill

I'm done....

So there servers are back now....and what happened when we logged in??? Of course we got wiped ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks devs...best game I've ever played ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

1 hour ago, BlinkyBill said:

So there servers are back now....and what happened when we logged in??? Of course we got wiped ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks devs...best game I've ever played ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

PC players had no issues the last week. But if Xbox couldn't play for 10 days your structures may auto decay unfortunately if you are solo. If you say wiped this is not correct because the servers did not get wiped.

It's a shame they struggle with so many things, but Xbox is an issue because they need to programm different game versions or the different Xbox One/ Series S/X... I had big hopes for all Xbox Players with the new series X.

But just to let you know... everybody i played with using Xbox from season 3(Xbox launch) smashed their Xbox against the wall and bought PC or simply left Atlas forever.

37 minutes ago, Nacona said:

PC players had no issues the last week. But if Xbox couldn't play for 10 days your structures may auto decay unfortunately if you are solo. If you say wiped this is not correct because the servers did not get wiped.

It's a shame they struggle with so many things, but Xbox is an issue because they need to programm different game versions or the different Xbox One/ Series S/X... I had big hopes for all Xbox Players with the new series X.

But just to let you know... everybody i played with using Xbox from season 3(Xbox launch) smashed their Xbox against the wall and bought PC or simply left Atlas forever.

You are almost right.

you are very wrong on how he used the word wiped. That is a very common term for when someone raids your base and takes everything. That term has been around since ark before the devs actually โ€œwipedโ€ anything.

more common is the term โ€œfoundation wipedโ€ meaning they actually took the time to not just take everything but destroy your whole base including even your foundations, and then put foundations down where your base was so you canโ€™t even build back.

just because atlas โ€œwipesโ€ all the time that isnโ€™t where the term came from.

22 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

You are almost right.

you are very wrong on how he used the word wiped. That is a very common term for when someone raids your base and takes everything. That term has been around since ark before the devs actually โ€œwipedโ€ anything.

more common is the term โ€œfoundation wipedโ€ meaning they actually took the time to not just take everything but destroy your whole base including even your foundations, and then put foundations down where your base was so you canโ€™t even build back.

just because atlas โ€œwipesโ€ all the time that isnโ€™t where the term came from.

Well of course that's another possibility. I just did not believe there are any Xbox PvP Players out there anymore. Everybody I know who played PvP on Xbox bought a PC. Xbox accounts only are played as second accounts for obvious game mechanics go around. At least I would not expect a complete company of only Xbox Players on PvP.