Sign in to follow this  
Gold Grabber

X box series X single player not working after 1 week playing…..

Just wondered if anybody else has this issue….

After playing single player game for around a week it does one of two things :

The game does not load it gets stuck on the ocean loading screen

Or on loading I have to create a new character who can not access the ship etc of previous character - the world is there and it says day 39 but my character is lost.

This has happened every time I have played, which it makes it impossible to complete quests etc and I am fed up with keep starting again and again.

8 hours ago, Gold Grabber said:

Just wondered if anybody else has this issue….

After playing single player game for around a week it does one of two things :

The game does not load it gets stuck on the ocean loading screen

Or on loading I have to create a new character who can not access the ship etc of previous character - the world is there and it says day 39 but my character is lost.

This has happened every time I have played, which it makes it impossible to complete quests etc and I am fed up with keep starting again and again.

Well the single player tag on this game is quite a shame. You can discover the world in single players, yes. But it's completely bugged, you need admin commands to cheat if it gets bugged. You need to make daily safes to restore your game if it crashes. Well I guess this works only on PC and not on Xbox...

Sorry to say. But this game right now is not working in single Player and you can expect a long time with no imrpovements about this issue.

Edited by Nacona