Sign in to follow this  
BlinkyBill

Refund

Is it possible to refund? I want my money back...never happened that I spend money on game that I cannot play at all...I understand it's early access and there might be bugs and some other issues...but that I buy a game and cannot play it all because there are no servers is a f***** Joke....that's the biggest scam I've ever seen....take this game out of the store and protect the players!!!

5 hours ago, BlinkyBill said:

Is it possible to refund? I want my money back...never happened that I spend money on game that I cannot play at all...I understand it's early access and there might be bugs and some other issues...but that I buy a game and cannot play it all because there are no servers is a f***** Joke....that's the biggest scam I've ever seen....take this game out of the store and protect the players!!!

Unfortunately no refunds. Don’t even let them have the early access excuse anymore. It’s been over 3 years. It is on them for not doing anything for the game the whole time. They just keep changing the map instead of fixing things. 

the map wasn’t broken so they literally continue to move backwards with no forward progress at all.

You can refund on steam in your first 2h you are in the game or main menu. I wanted to refund after 17h in the main menu not able to connect to any official server... but had played 1h in single player. No chance to get money back so. I ended up finding a work around to play it and so getting close to 3000h now. LOL.

On Xbox you probably pay 2-3x the price of PC(20-25€) if not a big discount to 3€ that it was once. Don't know if there is any chance to refund there. But this game in the Xbox store is big money for Grape Shot. If the Xbox Playrs just looks the trailer and buys he is doomed... and badly betrayed. Big bugs, performance issue, crashes etc. But this is the price to play with console and hoping to play a PC title.You better buy a PC for 2k € instead xD.

I'm sure you'll be able to join at some point but yeah, it's pretty typical to expect things like this to happen.

I remember on one of the earlier server wipes the servers were down for at least 5-7 days even though they weren't supposed to be down for more than a few hours.

I bet if Steam or the courts forced Grapeshot to refund every player they would actually get this game working in a timely manner.

At this point I suspect they have everyone's money so there's no rush to get anything working properly.