JadeRain77

Blackwood Single Player?

Does anyone know if the Blackwood map is playable in single player on Xbox? Trying to kill time while the team and Microsoft work through the certificate issues, and wanted to give Blackwood a look as I've never played that one. I've tried logging in a few times now, and keep getting dashboarded after 5 or 6 seconds of running around. Just wondering if it's a Blackwood/Single Player issue or if it's a Blackwood/Xbox issue...  

6 hours ago, JadeRain77 said:

Does anyone know if the Blackwood map is playable in single player on Xbox? Trying to kill time while the team and Microsoft work through the certificate issues, and wanted to give Blackwood a look as I've never played that one. I've tried logging in a few times now, and keep getting dashboarded after 5 or 6 seconds of running around. Just wondering if it's a Blackwood/Single Player issue or if it's a Blackwood/Xbox issue...  

Yeah. You know a game is crap when you can’t even play single player lol

19 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

Yeah. You know a game is crap when you can’t even play single player lol

Thanks bud, but the game as a whole being broken isn't exactly a newsflash. We all know it is what it is right now.   I asked a very specific question.  About Blackwood.

10 hours ago, JadeRain77 said:

Thanks bud, but the game as a whole being broken isn't exactly a newsflash. We all know it is what it is right now.   I asked a very specific question.  About Blackwood.

You are welcome 

On 1/8/2022 at 1:16 AM, JadeRain77 said:

Black wood map is not finished and not developed by the old Devs. They bought this map from some external map designer unfinished and did nothing to it since than.(2-3 years now lol) You may can play there but you have to expect bugs and crashes all over. You should have the admin commands ready to cheat.