Sign in to follow this  
PanzerMeyer3

Xbox Help Needed

Lol new guy...been playing from the beginning but yet not whinning. Can't complain when they have a warning in the main menu saying things like this can happen 🤷‍♂️ I hope they take as long as possible as many times as they need! Breath it'll be back 😁 👍 

1 hour ago, Diamond ! said:

Lol new guy...been playing from the beginning but yet not whinning. Can't complain when they have a warning in the main menu saying things like this can happen 🤷‍♂️ I hope they take as long as possible as many times as they need! Breath it'll be back 😁👍 

Not really. Player counts just keep dropping. It isn’t a matter of failing. They have already failed and are already in the hall of shame bottom 100 steam games so it really doesn’t matter what a couple oeoooe think 😉

• Confused 1

There's an old saying, your friend is the one that WILL tell you when you've got a problem. Early access should not be used as a never ending excuse to slack off on your commitments. Atlas imo started well and got better for a while, then completely lost its navigation. A lot of us critics on here have stood by the game since the beginning, and yeh there was no need for the personal abuse that the devs got at the start, or even now. But criticism about a game, especially on a forum dedicated to feedback, should be expected and taken seriously.

7 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

There's an old saying, your friend is the one that WILL tell you when you've got a problem. Early access should not be used as a never ending excuse to slack off on your commitments. Atlas imo started well and got better for a while, then completely lost its navigation. A lot of us critics on here have stood by the game since the beginning, and yeh there was no need for the personal abuse that the devs got at the start, or even now. But criticism about a game, especially on a forum dedicated to feedback, should be expected and taken seriously.

Man, you are doing very well with your wording. I must say I have been impressed.

to be honest I don’t think there would be any attacks on the devs if they actually frequented their own forums every once in a few years. Pretty damn pathetic. If they don’t bother reaching out then the attacks tend to happen in any situation.

good response though

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2022 at 4:49 PM, Diamond ! said:

Lol new guy...been playing from the beginning but yet not whinning. Can't complain when they have a warning in the main menu saying things like this can happen 🤷‍♂️ I hope they take as long as possible as many times as they need! Breath it'll be back 😁👍 

It's not about whining. Lot's of Players here did write done their suggestions and feedback here for the past 2-3 years playing easy 2000+ hours the game. We got by fact completely ignored here and there is no Dev who reads here or even answer to any topic. This is a serious issue. There was a time where they even announced some "fake" comunity managers. @Chismebeard@Nami. Now you might think well there is a Dev replaying on Discord... but who cares about that spam chat channels? I did write there several times feedback can be found at the official forums collected over 3 years... response = 0.

This Comunity Manager has to read every day thousands of Discord(Twitter, reddit... etc bull shit) messages with 95% spam in Discord to get 5% relevant feedback. His time could be spent much better by simply checking this forum.

I agree with your opinion simply because you are new and you have to discover a good game with a huge world easy worth 1000 hours game play. But after that time passed you will figure out while all others Players who passed this stage are "whining" here. Simply because it could be so much better.

After Xbox Launch update there was about 1 complete year no progress in the game. All Devs left to work on Ark Genesis. Season 3 was nearly 1 year without wipe and update. After that we got "new" Devs with no navigation as whitehawk has written. So the term early access is fine for you, but we support the game for years now with no response and updates that destroyed ship combat(barrels), realy worse loot tables for SotD in regards of ship planks, gun ports and sails... balance issues and all that stuff that matters... but we get new content that is mostly not working or finalized like the market and trade routes. If you are happy to get buildings that make meat to rotten meat... well....

If you are happy with modular ships that fall appart if a green SotD Gally hits you with one broad side... it's a feature, not a bug of course... 500 resources for 1 repair kit to fix 1500 HP in 5 seconds looking on that module... on PVE lot's of Players play the Broadsider simply because with 4 large sails you can drive 25 knots... but nobody fights with those lol. Cog got nerfed because it was to fast with 1 small sail... holy crap... small sails are for sloops only... or to add the small second Sail on the Shooner... medium sails are completely ignored in the game.

So this is the tip of the Ice rock you can see out of the water... so please tell again we are whinning when you do not know anything about the game and did not read this forum before.

Edited by Nacona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why are we not able to log into any of the servers whether it’s an official server or an unofficial server on Atlas in Xbox? It’s been like this for almost 2 weeks. At one point none of the servers even showed up but they are back. But it still won’t let us log into it. When you try to log into a server, it says cannot retrieve address.  

• Like 1