Sign in to follow this  
PanzerMeyer3

Xbox Help Needed

My company has been sitting for an hour trying to get into the PVE game and we all are getting the same message. “Could not retrieve address”. Been playing for a few seasons and even got the new console but the fact I’m still getting errors like this is irritating. 

1 hour ago, PanzerMeyer3 said:

Yes me to seems to be xbox. my husband is on pc and he's still able to play.

10 hours ago, PanzerMeyer3 said:

My company has been sitting for an hour trying to get into the PVE game and we all are getting the same message. “Could not retrieve address”. Been playing for a few seasons and even got the new console but the fact I’m still getting errors like this is irritating. 

The devs won’t be giving you a reply here. It won’t happen

2 hours ago, Juxy waxy said:

Any info about when it comes servers back online 

No. Devs don’t talk on here. Go to twitter where they announce stuff. You will not hear from them here.

Lol guys devs push us to our limit with this silence.. i came from Sea Of Thives to start my new journey here and started fall in love with this game like never before and then  realize there are many issues that we confront as consol players and they dont give a ***** about us 

It is very unpleasant to realize that we have been mixed with a bunch of dirt.  The developers could at least report that they are shutting down the servers.

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:09 AM, Juxy waxy said:

Lol guys devs push us to our limit with this silence.. i came from Sea Of Thives to start my new journey here and started fall in love with this game like never before and then  realize there are many issues that we confront as consol players and they dont give a ***** about us 

Yeah you never should have left sea of thieves lol. Especially is you are brand new to atlas. You will always be behind the curve and you will never succeed. Pvp or pve lol

Or you guys could be appreciate that they're fixing it rather than let it stay broken and that they have to wait on Microsoft sometimes to push updates and fixes through. It's not just fix and release everytime...at the main menu they have a warning that it will have problems because it's a game preview...have some patience. Keep up the good work devs!

And if you ask around the community you will find out that are responding on discards that they are in. I don't have one but my crew member does and he said that they're waiting on Microsoft so we'll see. I

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

They're hoping to have the servers up by tomorrow morning. Something with connection issues with Microsoft for Xbox players and no wipe for at least 4 more months. Is what I've just been told so we'll see..fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/6/2022 at 4:35 PM, Diamond ! said:

Or you guys could be appreciate that they're fixing it rather than let it stay broken and that they have to wait on Microsoft sometimes to push updates and fixes through. It's not just fix and release everytime...at the main menu they have a warning that it will have problems because it's a game preview...have some patience. Keep up the good work devs!

And if you ask around the community you will find out that are responding on discards that they are in. I don't have one but my crew member does and he said that they're waiting on Microsoft so we'll see. I

Well you can’t be that stupid lol. It has been out over 3 years and this hasn’t happened before. This actually means that these devs are even worse than the other two before them lmao.

even though the previous dev team never fixed anything they still gave an announcement when something was wrong. Way too late for the crap they are saying now. 

you also have to be pretty stupid to believe they won’t wipe for another 4 months. The game is already dead and losing players like always. A wipe is their fail safe for a few more people to come back. 

if they actually do go another 4 months(they won’t) we will see the lowest average player base to date. This is the perfect time to mention that 800 is the all time low so far which is very pathetic.

there is a reason atlas is on the all time bottom 100 list of steam. Called the hall of shame. Literally over 22k games on steam are rated higher. It is 67 on the list so there are only 66 games that have ever been made that are worse 😂

good luck white knight 

On 1/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, Diamond ! said:

They're hoping to have the servers up by tomorrow morning. Something with connection issues with Microsoft for Xbox players and no wipe for at least 4 more months. Is what I've just been told so we'll see..fingers crossed!

Yeah they always blame someone else. Been that way for years smh 

They also are not doing good work FYI 😂

I guess they will never officially release the game...it's a dead cat...for sure they run out of money and let the ship sink...already 4 days without fixing the problem....the devs are probably 2 guys working from their mum's basement...this game had a lot potential and could have made the same success like ark...but they crashed it against the wall 😂😂🤦

So what is going on ?????? They not saying a singal word about it its really annoying ....pls if somebody know something just tell us 

Edited by Juxy waxy

We apologize for the delay in communication, we have been doing everything we can to fix this Xbox connection issue.

Two things went wrong. Something happened with our security certificates from Microsoft which made it so none of the Xbox players could connect. When putting in the new certificates they are not being recognized by our servers so we have been working with Microsoft all day to figure it out.  Eta for fix is hopefully in a few hours, but more realistic due to the issues we have had all day is tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

There is not enough time in a day for one person to do everything.  Slow motion everything.

5 hours ago, Master7131 said:

We apologize for the delay in communication, we have been doing everything we can to fix this Xbox connection issue.

Two things went wrong. Something happened with our security certificates from Microsoft which made it so none of the Xbox players could connect. When putting in the new certificates they are not being recognized by our servers so we have been working with Microsoft all day to figure it out.  Eta for fix is hopefully in a few hours, but more realistic due to the issues we have had all day is tomorrow morning.

this was posted on discord yesterday at 00:43 and still nothing

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, biolivera said:

this was posted on discord yesterday at 00:43 and still nothing

Typical grapeshot. If you are new you will need to get used to this. If you are not new you shouldn’t be surprised anymore lol 

5 hours ago, Master7131 said:

Not helpful 

I love all the know it all and ungrateful players on here! I say take as long as possible to fix it instead of a million updates. Patience is a virtue. Great time to go find out what "outside" is in the meantime! Take your time dev's! 😁👌👍

Edited by Diamond !
  • Like 1

Ah so the Devs were doing US! a favour when they released Atlas. Sorry I didn't realize. Usually games are released to make money as a business venture. Or to satisfy someones need for creativity. And hopefully make money too. I can't believe how naive I was when I first bought Atlas on steam, and then again on xbox (paying nearly 3 times the price of pc at the time) you see I thought that by buying and supporting an EA game that I was doing the game company a favour. I bet they only took my money so that I didn't get offended by thinking they were treating me as a charity case.How uninformed could I have been eh?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:35 PM, Diamond ! said:

Yeah

12 hours ago, Diamond ! said:

I love all the know it all and ungrateful players on here! I say take as long as possible to fix it instead of a million updates. Patience is a virtue. Great time to go find out what "outside" is in the meantime! Take your time dev's! 😁👌👍

Except there is still going to be a million updates. That is how they do things lol. It’s all good new guy. You will find out soon. Plenty of white knights on here for years now and they are end up just as pissed off as everyone. Seen it plenty of times these last three years lmao

12 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Ah so the Devs were doing US! a favour when they released Atlas. Sorry I didn't realize. Usually games are released to make money as a business venture. Or to satisfy someones need for creativity. And hopefully make money too. I can't believe how naive I was when I first bought Atlas on steam, and then again on xbox (paying nearly 3 times the price of pc at the time) you see I thought that by buying and supporting an EA game that I was doing the game company a favour. I bet they only took my money so that I didn't get offended by thinking they were treating me as a charity case.How uninformed could I have been eh?

Damn man. I had a good long laugh on this one. Kudos!

yeah he will be pissed off like everyone else before him sooner or later lol