Sign in to follow this  
Kobra19971

Official Server Doesnt Have The Full Map

I started playing ATLAS about 2 weeks ago. When I try to look at the wiki or any form of context that relates to islands and the map, I always end up getting wrong information. I joined in on the [PvE] The Whale's Solitude official server and it only has a map grid of A1 - D4. I know that a regular map goes up to K11. I don't want to lose the progress I made on this character but there isn't a forumĀ on this type of map. Is there any way I can get information on this map or know how to migrate my character to another server? Any and all help is welcomed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kobra19971 said:

I started playing ATLAS about 2 weeks ago. When I try to look at the wiki or any form of context that relates to islands and the map, I always end up getting wrong information. I joined in on the [PvE] The Whale's Solitude official server and it only has a map grid of A1 - D4. I know that a regular map goes up to K11. I don't want to lose the progress I made on this character but there isn't a forumĀ on this type of map. Is there any way I can get information on this map or know how to migrate my character to another server? Any and all help is welcomed.

The "official" wiki is not supported for some years now.

If you need detail resources I recommend to check out this side:

https://atlas.antihax.net/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1