Sign in to follow this  
Bobothewizard

Need help with trade routes please.

i think i have everything setup right but apparently not.

Trade setup asking for things and a route is accepted. Looks like our trades are compatible but no ships are going out after a few hours. Do i need to add gold to the warehouse or do anything to kick the trades off? This is on xbox if that matters

Edited by Bobothewizard

ship will start sail if you offer materials that other needs, and that other offering material you want. So you make ur offer like softwood for iron then other person must ask iron for softwood and ofc you must have that material in warehouse so if you want trade 2000 softwood for 2000 iron then you both must have that ammount of materials or more and now ship will start sailing. Best way how to learn how markets working  build urself 2 markets and start testing  with urself.

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD 🙂

Edited by Hexaron

7 minutes ago, Hexaron said:

ship will start sail if you offer materials that other needs, and that other offering material you want. So you make ur offer like softwood for iron then other person must ask iron for softwood and ofc you must have that material in warehouse so if you want trade 2000 softwood for 2000 iron then you both must have that ammount of materials or more and now ship will start sailing. Best way how to learn how markets working  build urself 2 markets and start testing  with urself.

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD 🙂

the real question is can you trade between regions?? like can you trade with africa if you are in south america?

33 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

the real question is can you trade between regions?? like can you trade with africa if you are in south america?

You can trade with server squares arround your market. All routes u see in market are server squares arround ur market.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hexaron said:

You can trade with server squares arround your market. All routes u see in market are server squares arround ur market.

i have just come back 2 days ago and just now with this post i discovered we can do trading, ty for the details.

• Like 1