Sign in to follow this  
Aquagoth

This game still shit or nah?

Been out for roughly a year. I see we have a new Dev (Red Beard) that's going to update us for a couple months before quitting. We got some gay temples, some more boring modular ships, Halloween hats for cats, another map change and wipe, mega companies still running the show.

Am I missing anything? Have the bugs gotten any better? How many more months until I should check-in again?

>t. Mostly a singleplayer guy that actually loved the discovery point/explorer side of Atlas

• Like 1

its still shit, i was hiring sailors for the new boat i wanted to build,  my bear was on my boat, so once i instructed my recently hired sailors to get on the boat my bear literally banished on me because the sailors + me filled boat's crew capacity, so the game simply decided to get rid of my bear. 3 years after i paid for the game and day 1 problems still happen, i simply have no words for this.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

its still shit, i was hiring sailors for the new boat i wanted to build,  my bear was on my boat, so once i instructed my recently hired sailors to get on the boat my bear literally banished on me because the sailors + me filled boat's crew capacity, so the game simply decided to get rid of my bear. 3 years after i paid for the game and day 1 problems still happen, i simply have no words for this.

Wow, that is a very huge bug. I would be pissed if that happened to me.

13 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

Wow, that is a very huge bug. I would be pissed if that happened to me.

Well is not that huge of a bug but it being present after 3 years certainly is unacceptable and it did pissed me off a bit, now i have to cancel all my plans to move to africa because there are no bear to tame there, so i have to waste the entire day sailing around to find a bear again, tame it and then continue with my plans.

funny update: while sailing around looking for an island with bears the 2 sailors that i hired but didnt assign to a position also disapeared xDDD

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

Well is not that huge of a bug but it being present after 3 years certainly is unacceptable and it did pissed me off a bit, now i have to cancel all my plans to move to africa because there are no bear to tame there, so i have to waste the entire day sailing around to find a bear again, tame it and then continue with my plans.

funny update: while sailing around looking for an island with bears the 2 sailors that i hired but didnt assign to a position also disapeared xDDD

Smh and lol

Still shit, RedBeard coninues the path into total failure, which was started by the devs before him.

- Voodoo stuff
- only love for mega companys and troll exploiters
- you are forced to sail modular ships instead of free creative ship designs

Edited by Dev Crusher
  • Like 1