Chipz

Red borders and slow taming? Help

Hello,

First off please forgive me if this is in the wrong area, I am very new to the game and forums.

I have a dedicated server for myself and 2 friends through the GTX Gaming host .

For some reason we are stuck in A1 with red almost fire like borders stopping us from travelling to the next region, does anyone know how to fix this?

I also tried to make taming faster but there was no option to?

I tried contacting the site's help but they were very vague which makes things pretty hard for someone who is very new to it all.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, the red wall means that you cannot go any further or that you have no connection to another server. How many servers did you rent that? A server is 1 piece of cards. So A1 is the only server. If you want to have A2 you need a server etc. For a 4x4 card you need the mother server (for the Freeports) plus 15 child servers. Then you have a card that is 4 cards wide and 4 cards high. Go to Gportal they also have Atlas servers and a mask where you can set the server settings. If you really only have one server then use the Blackwood card.

Edited by alex71