Sign in to follow this  
Luxfere

Delete the forums and start over already

Why do you bother to have the forums when your dev team doesnt seem to respond to anything?

3 years of useless data wipe it and start fresh. This time respond to bugs etc 

In the time i have played the game you just recreate the wheel over and over again go with something and stick to it and build off of it. 

Well... on the other side, they started feedback, suggestion and pools threads on discord official, to gather community responds... so they wanna listen (like now there is voting about merge NA and EU PVP in to one Global PVP and every1 wanna that).

On 12/7/2021 at 5:46 AM, Luxfere said:

Why do you bother to have the forums when your dev team doesnt seem to respond to anything?

3 years of useless data wipe it and start fresh. This time respond to bugs etc 

In the time i have played the game you just recreate the wheel over and over again go with something and stick to it and build off of it. 

On 12/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, George Catcher said:

Well... on the other side, they started feedback, suggestion and pools threads on discord official, to gather community responds... so they wanna listen (like now there is voting about merge NA and EU PVP in to one Global PVP and every1 wanna that).

Nice idea to delete all feedback about issues of the game. This would be like steam forum where there are only 20 pages of topic shown and the older ones get deleted. Maybe the rest of the Player Base and young people is happy with Discord... i can't see any benefit in Discussion there - it's a total spam desaster with chatted opinions instead of detailed feedback that everybody has access to in a good sorted way(forum).

On 12/10/2021 at 1:32 AM, Nacona said:

Nice idea to delete all feedback about issues of the game. This would be like steam forum where there are only 20 pages of topic shown and the older ones get deleted. Maybe the rest of the Player Base and young people is happy with Discord... i can't see any benefit in Discussion there - it's a total spam desaster with chatted opinions instead of detailed feedback that everybody has access to in a good sorted way(forum).

nah delete all the items that dont matter anymore.