Sign in to follow this  
George of the jungle

The wipe is coming soon

Time to prepare yourselves for the incoming wipe. All of your stuff will be gone very soon. 

in record breaking fashion they have made a decision to wait wait the usual 3 months to wipe the servers but within half that time. 

right about now is when small groups are just getting mid to late game stuff after grinding a lot. Well it is all going to be gone very soon. Say goodbye to the last month and a half of grinding. 

I think this is because they realized numbers were already going down which is faster than usual so might as well rip the band aid off instead of waiting a couple more months. The playerbase can’t get much lower and the new update hardly brought back anyone to begin with.

good luck with the wipe guys. Guess you won’t be spending Christmas with the family. Well that is if you don’t want to be behind the curve and stand no chance against the people that will be playing. Won’t even be time to get defenses up before Christmas.

• Like 1

that next wipe will be my last time in this forever EA game. All they do they do totally wrong!!!

they must go back at day one version of game and just fix bugs and let game stay like this. But making  pointless content cause few streamers wanting it is totally stupid  and thats why this game is doomed and boring.

• Like 2

omg again and so fast!! Finally when people are actually getting set up here we go again. They wonder why numbers keep declining, maybe cause of all the unaddressed bugs that are hidden behind the wall of wipes and early access crap. Nothing I would rather do then grind for a month to find out a wipe is coming and making all of that useless. Love the game but damn sometimes it frustrates me so much. 

• Like 1

it has reasons you may not know of right so please dont play toddler and cry here because of your ignorance 😄

unlimited island points alone justify a wipe and dont play EA / alphas if you can not handle wipes

i have a feeling that you guys just wanna play and flee reality instead of helping the devs and game to succeed so others can play this game in future because its awesome

selfish, ignorant bla bla why should you listen to such people right so now you know why noone gives a shit about some dudes playing and crying in a forum.

this is active development we wanna see, content patches, additions, then bug fixing, then release

it took long but now i whink the map is on point, if the foundation is fitting, thats the map, the rest can come

i cant believe that there are people that cry about not releasing the game and cry about a wipe at the same time that is sometimes neccessary in developement...

Edited by photek
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, photek said:

it has reasons you may not know of right so please dont play toddler and cry here because of your ignorance 😄

unlimited island points alone justify a wipe and dont play EA / alphas if you can not handle wipes

i have a feeling that you guys just wanna play and flee reality instead of helping the devs and game to succeed so others can play this game in future because its awesome

selfish, ignorant bla bla why should you listen to such people right so now you know why noone gives a shit about some dudes playing and crying in a forum.

this is active development we wanna see, content patches, additions, then bug fixing, then release

it took long but now i whink the map is on point, if the foundation is fitting, thats the map, the rest can come

i cant believe that there are people that cry about not releasing the game and cry about a wipe at the same time that is sometimes neccessary in developement...

_I_ 

36 minutes ago, photek said:

dont play EA / alphas if you can not handle wipes

It is about how they handle it. The game has gone backwards since release, the "development" (if you can even call it that) is slow and sloppy. I was here at the start when Jat said laughing they arent going to be one of those games that stay EA forever and that they aim for 2 years tops. Didn't quite turn out that way, did it.

The unlimited island points or the dropping of all tames isnt a minor thing that slipped through the net when they thoroughly tested the changes. They obviously didn't even try once. Same goes for the ladder fix for Cog and Carrack. I mean.. come on. Dont tell you you actually believe, that this game is going into "release" in a playable form ever (and with an actual playerbase).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, photek said:

The game is never going to release and it has already failed lol it has been 3 years and they can’t even get it to alpha status lol.

ok Greta, it seems like all you are doing is whining yourself. Don’t be mad and the devs guys, they are my boyfriends. Ark had consistently 10’s of thousands of players throughout the entire development and up to over 100k at times. Last month atlas had 800 lmao

this guys just suck at their job and that is all there is to it 😂

• Haha 2

Its not that we are bitching and crying about the game on the forums but we are doing what the forums are made for and that is actively voicing our concerns about the game that we invest our time in and want to see succeed Photek. I am sure that we all understand that there is going to be wipes to which will hopefully make the game better for the whole community but to have a wipe so early is frustrating to most people that have invested their time into the game considering they have a PTR which is suppose to address said bugs, instead most people on the PTR just want to see the pyramids and so forth negating the whole essence of having a test server. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Classic Skunt said:

Its not that we are bitching and crying about the game on the forums but we are doing what the forums are made for and that is actively voicing our concerns about the game that we invest our time in and want to see succeed Photek. I am sure that we all understand that there is going to be wipes to which will hopefully make the game better for the whole community but to have a wipe so early is frustrating to most people that have invested their time into the game considering they have a PTR which is suppose to address said bugs, instead most people on the PTR just want to see the pyramids and so forth negating the whole essence of having a test server. 

There are some white knights on here that can’t wait to berate someone that says anything negative about their beloved devs or “the best game ever made” lmao. It is best just to ignore them.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 8:59 AM, George of the jungle said:

Time to prepare yourselves for the incoming wipe. All of your stuff will be gone very soon. 

in record breaking fashion they have made a decision to wait wait the usual 3 months to wipe the servers but within half that time. 

right about now is when small groups are just getting mid to late game stuff after grinding a lot. Well it is all going to be gone very soon. Say goodbye to the last month and a half of grinding. 

I think this is because they realized numbers were already going down which is faster than usual so might as well rip the band aid off instead of waiting a couple more months. The playerbase can’t get much lower and the new update hardly brought back anyone to begin with.

good luck with the wipe guys. Guess you won’t be spending Christmas with the family. Well that is if you don’t want to be behind the curve and stand no chance against the people that will be playing. Won’t even be time to get defenses up before Christmas.

What makes you believe the wipe is coming? When is it coming? 

1 hour ago, Fenel Toronoga said:

Where have you been this whole time? The wipe is coming in two weeks lol. Everything is going to be gone.

since you are on this website go check out the home page and click the link with the picture of the pyramid. 

yes, they are wiping because they are adding a pyramid lol

On 12/5/2021 at 8:36 AM, George of the jungle said:

The game is never going to release and it has already failed lol it has been 3 years and they can’t even get it to alpha status lol.

ok Greta, it seems like all you are doing is whining yourself. Don’t be mad and the devs guys, they are my boyfriends. Ark had consistently 10’s of thousands of players throughout the entire development and up to over 100k at times. Last month atlas had 800 lmao

this guys just suck at their job and that is all there is to it 😂

Its in Alpha ++ lol

11 hours ago, Fenel Toronoga said:

They announced it on steam and the website. 

• Like 2

The speed of movement of ships, it's terrible. It's just impossible to swim for so long, it quenches very much. Carrack was a really good thing, you could swim for fun. Increase the speed of movement of ships.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chopa said:

The speed of movement of ships, it's terrible. It's just impossible to swim for so long, it quenches very much. Carrack was a really good thing, you could swim for fun. Increase the speed of movement of ships.

Hey, get out of here with that stuff lol

2 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

Hey, get out of here with that stuff lol

get out you

The speed of movement of ships, it's terrible. It's just impossible to swim for so long, it quenches very much. Carrack was a really good thing, you could swim for fun. Increase the speed of movement of ships.

•  

5 hours ago, Chopa said:

get out you

The speed of movement of ships, it's terrible. It's just impossible to swim for so long, it quenches very much. Carrack was a really good thing, you could swim for fun. Increase the speed of movement of ships.

•  

Oh, you are one of those. Never mind

1 hour ago, Kummba said:

Finaly the ship started sailing again, will be a great journey.

Don’t get false hope man. Maybe red beard can do something but after all this crap I am staying very skeptical. If you automatically think things will get better you will more than likely be disappointed 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, photek said:

poor little you, you remind me of those white knight from 3 years ago attacking anyone who would dare criticise the game, and were are they now? yes, they quit.

just because your hypersensitivity doesnt allow you to diggest criticism doesnt mean reality wont come and hit you in the face with a brick, and when that happens you will quit too, and you will be forgotten because you are just one more idiot in the history of mankind.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, photek said:

you rly dont have any dignity letf do you? you poor little thing.