PeachSalad

map missing

Hi I just started playing the game the other day. I could see the map start to fill in when I was playing the trial version. bought the full game and now the map is completely blank. not just wiped out blank but also not filling in even though Ive been running around for hours. Should I just note that here or in feedback or in support ticket? or is there a bug form to use?

11 hours ago, PeachSalad said:

Hi I just started playing the game the other day. I could see the map start to fill in when I was playing the trial version. bought the full game and now the map is completely blank. not just wiped out blank but also not filling in even though Ive been running around for hours. Should I just note that here or in feedback or in support ticket? or is there a bug form to use?

They don’t answer support tickets and the map bug has been around for awhile. You just need to play without a map.

Yeh the blank map makes single player totally impossible to enjoy for me, especially as I cant see where my bases ships or beds are.

12 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

They don’t answer support tickets and the map bug has been around for awhile. You just need to play without a map.

how can you play without a map? I cant see where I am or where my base is or anything. lol.

5 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Yeh the blank map makes single player totally impossible to enjoy for me, especially as I cant see where my bases ships or beds are.

I guess I wont be trying the game live then. cuz I need a map. lol shame. I had high hopes for this game. 

On 11/29/2021 at 8:37 PM, PeachSalad said:

how can you play without a map? I cant see where I am or where my base is or anything. lol.

I guess I wont be trying the game live then. cuz I need a map. lol shame. I had high hopes for this game. 

I would quit before you get invested to be honest. Player counts are very low for a reason. There are a lot of people mad at these devs for all the crap they have done for 3 years. Play at your own risk but there are things that are just as bad or worse. Like a ship you spent a lot of time on either disappearing or sinking going to grids randomly with no fault of your own.

id be careful if I were you. You barely started so you can walk away without losing anything.