Sign in to follow this  
Solon

Devs are utterly FUCKING incompetent

Not played in MONTHS, came back and all the same fucking bugs are still here  UTTERLY FUCKING INCOMPETENT

when you going to fix it so i can get on the fucking ship using the FUCKING LADDER thats there?  WHY the FUCK does a ladder stop working just because it is touching the fucking sea floor?

TWO FUCKING HOURS ive been trying to get on mu FIUCKING SHIP.  The FUCKING LADDER doesnt fucking work

so i built a nFUCKING CAUSEWAY out to sea so I could fucking get on my ship buty the FUCKING CAUSEWAY IS TOO FUCKING HIGH TO GET ON

So I put a FUCKING LADDER ON THE END OF THE FUCKING CAUSEWAY

nope.  ladder is not fucking recognized by the game... there is NO FUCKING ":CLIMB LADDER" available

What the FUCK kind of utterly FUCKING INCOMPETENT bullshity is this

hoy MOTHER FUICKERS

dont fucking bother fixing this bug theres no fucking way im ever fucking playing this BULLSHIT fucking game ever again. You can actually delete my fucking subscrption for every fucking game.

BUnch of FUCKING CUNTS developing this shit

Edited by Solon
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, Solon said:

Not played in MONTHS, came back and all the same fucking bugs are still here  UTTERLY FUCKING INCOMPETENT

when you going to fix it so i can get on the fucking ship using the FUCKING LADDER thats there?  WHY the FUCK does a ladder stop working just because it is touching the fucking sea floor?

TWO FUCKING HOURS ive been trying to get on mu FIUCKING SHIP.  The FUCKING LADDER doesnt fucking work

so i built a nFUCKING CAUSEWAY out to sea so I could fucking get on my ship buty the FUCKING CAUSEWAY IS TOO FUCKING HIGH TO GET ON

So I put a FUCKING LADDER ON THE END OF THE FUCKING CAUSEWAY

nope.  ladder is not fucking recognized by the game... there is NO FUCKING ":CLIMB LADDER" available

What the FUCK kind of utterly FUCKING INCOMPETENT bullshity is this

hoy MOTHER FUICKERS

dont fucking bother fixing this bug theres no fucking way im ever fucking playing this BULLSHIT fucking game ever again. You can actually delete my fucking subscrption for every fucking game.

BUnch of FUCKING CUNTS developing this shit

You are right on all counts. I will need to hold you to your word though. If they updated again and you came back because you were mad at them again I would probably make fun of you. Not this time though. This is the fool me once scenario, so shame on them. Next time though we all know what happens on fool me twice.

good luck with other games.

not only did i uninstall ark and atlas i also informed steam that as long as they market any games for this SCAM ORGANIZATION that I would not make any purchases of any games at all from steam ever again because as far as I am concerned steam is complicate in the scam.  they are part of the scam operation and that is not acceptable.

Knowing full well that steam is never going to listen to "one guy" i just uninstalled all my other steam games and steam itself.   I wont be reinstalling steam ever again.  I vote with my dollars.  SCAM me and you never get a second chance. PERIOD.

33 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

You are right on all counts. I will need to hold you to your word though. If they updated again and you came back because you were mad at them again I would probably make fun of you. Not this time though. This is the fool me once scenario, so shame on them. Next time though we all know what happens on fool me twice.

The only person you are making fun off is yourself. How about you get back under your rock and take your empty threats and captain obvious posts with you.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Pant said:

The only person you are making fun off is yourself. How about you get back under your rock and take your empty threats and captain obvious posts with you.

Man, I have seen salt before but damn you whine a lot. I get it, you wanted atlas to be even mediocre let alone good instead of a worthless failure, we can’t even call this thing a dumpster fire anymore lol.

things don’t happen the way you want them to. Welcome to the real world son.

19 hours ago, Solon said:

not only did i uninstall ark and atlas i also informed steam that as long as they market any games for this SCAM ORGANIZATION that I would not make any purchases of any games at all from steam ever again because as far as I am concerned steam is complicate in the scam.  they are part of the scam operation and that is not acceptable.

Knowing full well that steam is never going to listen to "one guy" i just uninstalled all my other steam games and steam itself.   I wont be reinstalling steam ever again.  I vote with my dollars.  SCAM me and you never get a second chance. PERIOD.

I don’t blame you to be honest.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 5:22 PM, George of the jungle said:

Man, I have seen salt before but damn you whine a lot. I get it, you wanted atlas to be even mediocre let alone good instead of a worthless failure, we can’t even call this thing a dumpster fire anymore lol.

I don't think you get a damn thing. You are the most oblivious person on these boards bar none. We all know the game is a dumpsterfire, we have known the game is a dumpster fire since the first dev team fucked off and noone worked on the game for 6 months straight. But for some reason you think you are the only person on this board that can recognize the state of this game, when really all you have done is state the obvious 247 times. You are that guy in 1945 telling everyone Hitler is the bad guy.

17 hours ago, Pant said:

I don't think you get a damn thing. You are the most oblivious person on these boards bar none. We all know the game is a dumpsterfire, we have known the game is a dumpster fire since the first dev team fucked off and noone worked on the game for 6 months straight. But for some reason you think you are the only person on this board that can recognize the state of this game, when really all you have done is state the obvious 247 times. You are that guy in 1945 telling everyone Hitler is the bad guy.

Yeah but it isn’t obvious to new people genius. Still whining I see. Maybe if you minded your own business you wouldn’t be so whiny. You aren’t contributing anything so I am not sure why you bother. I am at least talking about the game and sharing info for new players.

you however are just complaining about what I say and that is all. Pretty sad to be honest.

• Like 1

The fact that posts filled with F-bombs and other vitriol are still on the forum days after they were made, pretty much proves the company doesn't care at all.

3 hours ago, TargetOne said:

The fact that posts filled with F-bombs and other vitriol are still on the forum days after they were made, pretty much proves the company doesn't care at all.

Actually what really proves it is when they said they wouldn’t be handling tickets anymore lmao

that was a big middle finger to everyone saying you are on your own lol

pathetic 

I've run into this problem too.  It seems to happen when the back of the boat is too shallow and you can't climb on to the ladder.  To get around it I stand on the shallow part of the water (or you could possibly put down a foundation) jump onto the ladder and hit E (climb) mid air.  That seems to work for me every time.

Agreed though, this game is buggy as hell.  I just somehow swam under the deck of my boat and was trapped underneath.  Had to destroy a ceiling plank to get out.  Fortunately there wasn't anything important above it.  I digress.

I think Grapeshot needs better leadership.  I don't think they have proper direction and priorities.  As I write this, the game didn't respawn me properly and the game crashed.  LOL

Edited by Gorelander

On 11/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, Pant said:

then just let OP vent without calling him names, i rather see people unable to controll their emotions once in a while than a bunch of sheepish withe-knights that defend the game with stupid excuses and then they the first ones to quit the game and move on.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:11 PM, Gorelander said:

I've run into this problem too.  It seems to happen when the back of the boat is too shallow and you can't climb on to the ladder.  To get around it I stand on the shallow part of the water (or you could possibly put down a foundation) jump onto the ladder and hit E (climb) mid air.  That seems to work for me every time.

Agreed though, this game is buggy as hell.  I just somehow swam under the deck of my boat and was trapped underneath.  Had to destroy a ceiling plank to get out.  Fortunately there wasn't anything important above it.  I digress.

I think Grapeshot needs better leadership.  I don't think they have proper direction and priorities.  As I write this, the game didn't respawn me properly and the game crashed.  LOL

i dont think its a problem of leadership only, if you look at how they have tried to fix some bugs the incompetence is evident.

4 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

then just let OP vent without calling him names, i rather see people unable to controll their emotions once in a while than a bunch of sheepish withe-knights that defend the game with stupid excuses and then they the first ones to quit the game and move on.

Pant is definitely one of those die hard white knights. He hates it when anyone doesn’t like atlas lmao

10 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

i dont think its a problem of leadership only, if you look at how they have tried to fix some bugs the incompetence is evident.

It makes me think they put all their junior developers on Atlas, at least at this point.  Maybe they consider the Atlas project a "sinking ship" (pun intended).

Or how about this?   You are a game developer and want to recruit talent into your company (Wildcard).  You hire a bunch of interns who work for free, or practical free for your junior company (Grapeshot), and get them to work on a early access project (Atlas) which you don't care if it's successful or not because you've already been paid up front for it (early access).  Any intern who shows promise, you promote to work on your important projects (Ark etc).

Is that being too cynical?  Actually it's not a bad plan for a development company, but bad for players. 😉

On 11/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, Solon said:

No offence, but I think you overestimate your importance to Steam.  You are one of 120 million steam users and sadly, are not even remotely on their radar.  I do however, understand your frustration.

Edited by Gorelander

On 12/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, The D Legacy said:

Top notch reading comprehension. 

On 12/19/2021 at 4:00 PM, George of the jungle said:

Pant is definitely one of those die hard white knights. He hates it when anyone doesn’t like atlas lmao

No, i just don't like you. Anyone spending 5 minutes looking at my posting history can see you are full of shit.

1 hour ago, Pant said:

No, i just don't like you. Anyone spending 5 minutes looking at my posting history can see you are full of shit.

You would have to be relevant for someone to waste their time looking at your post history. This is definitely not the case. 

I am always right in fact.

38 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

You would have to be relevant for someone to waste their time looking at your post history. This is definitely not the case. 

I am always right in fact.

Sure Drax.

3 hours ago, Pant said:

you mean 5 minutes looking at how you use the forums to vent all the anger you have bottled up inside you? all i see in your posts are insults and toxicity (now go ahead and make excuses to try to justify it... so predictable), what i dont see is any proper argumentation lines, most is just the opinion of an arrogant fool with hypersensitivity problems cause by his high intolerance towards a different opinion.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

you mean 5 minutes looking at how you use the forums to vent all the anger you have bottled up inside you? all i see in your posts are insults and toxicity (now go ahead and make excuses to try to justify it... so predictable), what i dont see is any proper argumentation lines, most is just the opinion of an arrogant fool with hypersensitivity problems cause by his high intolerance towards a different opinion.

So I am not white knighting then?

2 hours ago, Pant said:

So I am not white knighting then?

Some guy: Look! a frisbee!

You: So the earth is not round then?

Me: *facepalm*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

Some guy: Look! a frisbee!

You: So the earth is not round then?

Me: *facepalm*

George accuse me of white knighting for grapeshot, my response is read my history and you'll see I am in no way pro grapeshot. 

For some reason you quote my reply to George and talk about anything but the white knighting and when I ask you about it you are completely baffled.

My post to George earlier you clearly think that is for the OP. Hence why I commented on your reading comprehension. Does this clear it up for you? Or is it going over your head again. Maybe you should reread the thread so I don't have to write a summary every 3 posts.

Edited by Pant

6 hours ago, Pant said:

George accuse me of white knighting for grapeshot, my response is read my history and you'll see I am in no way pro grapeshot. 

For some reason you quote my reply to George and talk about anything but the white knighting and when I ask you about it you are completely baffled.

My post to George earlier you clearly think that is for the OP. Hence why I commented on your reading comprehension. Does this clear it up for you? Or is it going over your head again. Maybe you should reread the thread so I don't have to write a summary every 3 posts.

Dude, I know you are a white knight because I have been around since day one. It is more like if they take 5 minutes to look at your old posts they would easily see the white knighting.

you are also a white knight because you complain about people that don’t like something about the game. I am not the only one you whine about. Plenty of other new people come on here and you still act the same way towards them.

tou also don’t contribute anything. I agree with someone that has a complaint and you hijack their post by directing your comments to me instead of them. It is very rude to the OP of any thread they do. Maybe learn some manners? Heck you don’t even need manners, maybe stay on topic at least?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

Dude, I know you are a white knight because I have been around since day one.

Dude your account is from april.