Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
nokke1989

one way portal

Recommended Posts

A map that shows portal routes: Pathfinder Portals (Grey): Allow ships and everything on them to leave Rookie Cove. These are one-way, you cannot go back though them with your ship. If you need to go back you can talk to the NPC, but your character can only go through naked. Perpetual Portals (Green): These are free 2-way portals to get between regions. Damaged Portals (Yellow): These are one-way portals that require materials to activate (50 mythos and 250 gold)

 

Does that mean u cant live in rookie Grove, and actuelly go down and lets sayt kill kraken, without u sacrifice u ship ? cuz u cant get back to rookie crove

 

what a shit system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nokke1989 said:

A map that shows portal routes: Pathfinder Portals (Grey): Allow ships and everything on them to leave Rookie Cove. These are one-way, you cannot go back though them with your ship. If you need to go back you can talk to the NPC, but your character can only go through naked. Perpetual Portals (Green): These are free 2-way portals to get between regions. Damaged Portals (Yellow): These are one-way portals that require materials to activate (50 mythos and 250 gold)

 

Does that mean u cant live in rookie Grove, and actuelly go down and lets sayt kill kraken, without u sacrifice u ship ? cuz u cant get back to rookie crove

 

what a shit system

Yes, you should never go back to rookie cove. That makes someone a useless human being if they have to go back to rookie cove to live. Bottom line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a very new player myself, I didn't know about all the great wonders outside of Rookie cove. I built a base, shipyard and spawn point. I am now out exploring the world but I do return to rookie cove to pick up items like seeds (Mostly Wheat) and other things I have found in freeports and sail them over through the portals. Question, is there a place I can purchase items like in Rookie cove ??? Crew, seeds, frilly things lol? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2022 at 8:25 AM, NDRedDragon said:

Being a very new player myself, I didn't know about all the great wonders outside of Rookie cove. I built a base, shipyard and spawn point. I am now out exploring the world but I do return to rookie cove to pick up items like seeds (Mostly Wheat) and other things I have found in freeports and sail them over through the portals. Question, is there a place I can purchase items like in Rookie cove ??? Crew, seeds, frilly things lol? 

they added Tortuga freeport after players informed the Devs that they don't have freeport access after leaving roockie cove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2022 at 9:27 AM, Nacona said:

they added Tortuga freeport after players informed the Devs that they don't have freeport access after leaving roockie cove.

How do you get to tortuga

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes. I'm don't understand  why those problems haven't been resolved.
 

 

 

cupcake 2048

Edited by 2048tm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...