Sign in to follow this  
Kiba420#2519

WTF ARE YOU DEVS ROOKIES OR SOMETHING

I am highly FUCKING pissed every single god damn time you do a massive update. I have to start the fuck over and on top of that i know for a fact that im not the only person tHAT reports major bugs. Your team is a bunch of assholes and you always fucking ignore us. like real shit how the fuck do expect us to do anything all of us single players got fucked horribly. Last wipe i couldnt even open my game. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO US WE ARE THE REASON YALL ARE ABLE TO FUND THE GAME. THE LEAST YOU COULD TO IS READ YOUR FORUMS THAT YOU CREATED. I HAD TO SEARCH FOR THE SMITHY IN THE SKILL SEARCH AND THE GAME FUCKING CRASHS WTF. LISTEN AND FIX RESPOND TO US FROM NOW ON WE ARE ALL PISSED ITS A GREAT GAME AND 90% OF WHO PLAY THE GAME ARE FAITHAL OF YOUR GAME WE ALL JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOU LET US KNOW THINGS NOT JUST POST THE UPDATES. RESPOND TO YOUR FORUM COMMENTS GET TO KNOW YOUR COMMUNITY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE THE GAME BETTER AND WE HAVE BEEN QUITE PATIANT WITH YOU DEVS FOR ALMOST 4 YARS SINCE YOU RELEASED IT TO THE PUPLIC. IF WE HAVENT SAID FUCK YOU AND GAVE UP WE WOULDNT BE HERE YOU GOTTA BE MORE RESPONESIVE TO YOUR GAMER COMUNITY BECAUSE YOUR TESTERS ARE SHIT AND THEY SUCK ASS AT THEIR JOB 

just came back after maybe  year away, maybe more.  still have the same fucking bugs now as they had when i left.  

they are simply a bunch of fucking morons from the top down, i wouldnt fucking work as their janitor.

On 10/31/2021 at 5:18 AM, Kiba420#2519 said:

Dear Grapeshot,

I’ve been getting quite annoyed every single time you do a massive update. I have had to start over every time and on top of that, I know for a fact that I’m not the only person that reports major bugs.

Your team comes over as inconsiderate and you seem to be ignoring us. How, for example, do you expect us to do anything? All of us who do single player get left behind. Last wipe I couldn’t even open my game.

Please pay some attention to us, we are the reason you were able to fund the game after all. The least you could to is read the forums that you yourself have created. When I had to search for the smithy in the skill, the game crashes.

Please listen and respond to us and fix the bugs we report. Even though we are annoyed, Atlas is still a great game. Most of those who play the game are faithful fans, we all just want some feedback from you. We would appreciate it if you let us know about the development process instead of just posting the updates.

Respond to your forum comments, get to know your community. We are here to help you make the game better and we have been quite patient for almost 4 years now, since public release.

We are still here and haven’t given up on the game. But we would appreciate it if you were more responsive to the community. Your testers often miss bugs, or they don’t get fixed. The community can give you a lot more feedback, if you only let us.

Dear Kiba420,

While I definitely agree with the sentiment of your post, I can't recommend expressing this opinion in all caps and with no paragraphing (and perhaps a bit more polite). In the current situation I understand your irritation, but being polite and concise in communication never hurt anyone.
I tried fixing it for you in the quote above, I hope this is a bit easier to read for anyone who is interested.

Edited by CompactDisc

On 11/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, CompactDisc said:

Dear Kiba420,

While I definitely agree with the sentiment of your post, I can't recommend expressing this opinion in all caps and with no paragraphing (and perhaps a bit more polite). In the current situation I understand your irritation, but being polite and concise in communication never hurt anyone.
I tried fixing it for you in the quote above, I hope this is a bit easier to read for anyone who is interested.

Yeah polite has gone out the window now. We tried polite the past 3 years. They don’t deserve polite any more.