Sign in to follow this  
BattleDroid007

Don't waste your time

Don't waste any time on this game. Been waiting for this wipe hoping QOL would be better for Xbox players, and surprise surprise, the devs hate their players and don't want them to have a working game. Schooners still cost 5k gold, single players still can't compete against zerging tribes, still no small tribes, still no anticheat protection, still not listening to their player base, still not communicating anything important, and, sadly, no longer a game with good potential. RIP atlas, it was the best survival game concept since ARK, and just like ARK, they blew it. Thanks for hating your players ❤

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BattleDroid007 said:

Don't waste any time on this game. Been waiting for this wipe hoping QOL would be better for Xbox players, and surprise surprise, the devs hate their players and don't want them to have a working game. Schooners still cost 5k gold, single players still can't compete against zerging tribes, still no small tribes, still no anticheat protection, still not listening to their player base, still not communicating anything important, and, sadly, no longer a game with good potential. RIP atlas, it was the best survival game concept since ARK, and just like ARK, they blew it. Thanks for hating your players ❤

Yeah it is a dumpster fire. Always has been to be honest. They haven’t actually supported the game for a long time. Don’t do anything to hackers, auto resolved tickets, bugs galore.

pitiful.

• Like 1

I think it would help if they stopped making changes that break parts of the game that were working fine. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 1:25 AM, BattleDroid007 said:

implementing gold costs when most activities give a shitty ammount of gold was indeed a stupid move, i dont mind a bit of gold farming but we should at least have access to a schooner before having go for the grind, also its incoherent that to play the main game content wich should be maritime content (SotDs) you are "ship-gated" for so long.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

implementing gold costs when most activities give a shitty ammount of gold was indeed a stupid move, i dont mind a bit of gold farming but we should at least have access to a schooner before having go for the grind, also its incoherent that to play the main game content wich should be maritime content (SotDs) you are "ship-gated" for so long.

are you fucking kidding me now????? READ THE PATCH NOTES AT LEAST OR PLAY THE GAME

you are the perfect example of a human being that is ignorant AF.

don't write shit in the forum if you don't know anything about the game, you propably did 750 shitposts with a stupid af opinion based on ignorance

and necroposting from october just so you can complain about an alpha game with something that is not even in the game anymore!!!

you are that ignorant you don't even play the game i guess to be sure you say the right things!!!

there are no gold costs for schooners anymore btw omfg...

and noone thinks you should get a schooner as a starting ship, only you

you are so ignorant you don't even know how to get 500 gold for a shipyard that costs 500 gold now and not 5k for a schooner... shipgated for so long my a

shipgated for 1 hours is long in your opinion? because if only takes a few minutes to get 500 gold with a sloop

you know what a COG is or a CARRACK? or an ADVANCED or BASIC SHIPYARD???

propably not

and to OP:

get a new series X or series S to play decent on xbox, i know many people that play on xbox and some have problems if they play on an OG xbox one or a normal S, one x and series S and X have no performance problems and are not crashing like the old consoles. you can play in 4k, no problems at all, fact. so throw away your 2012 xbox one.

now people get mad because reality is hitting them over an alpha game in early access, in 3, 2, 1:

13 hours ago, photek said:

there are no gold costs for schooners anymore btw omfg...

i rly have to hold your hand and explain it in detail, dont i?? to build a schooner you need a shipyard, that shipyard costs 10k gold, therefore if you want to build 1 schooner you need 10k gold, any question??

are you fucking kidding me now????? READ THE PATCH NOTES AT LEAST OR PLAY THE GAME

you are the perfect example of a human being that is ignorant AF.

don't write shit in the forum if you don't know anything about the game, you propably did 750 shitposts with a stupid af opinion based on ignorance

and necroposting from october just so you can complain about an alpha game with something that is not even in the game anymore!!!

you are that ignorant you don't even play the game i guess to be sure you say the right things!!!

damn, thats a lot of writing to say nothing, you remember me of my friend's crazy ex whe she had her period, are you ok?

and noone thinks you should get a schooner as a starting ship, only you

Prove it

you are so ignorant you don't even know how to get 500 gold for a shipyard that costs 500 gold now and not 5k for a schooner... shipgated for so long my a

you go trough all that writing talking about ignorance and then you write this? allow me to educate you, the 500gold shipyard is called "basic shipyard", in wich you can only build a Cog, to build a schooner you need a "large shipyard" wich costs 10k gold.

it must be so hard to be you right now, imagine being such a toxic karen only to realize that YOU are the ignorant LMFAO!!!!

you know what a COG is or a CARRACK? or an ADVANCED or BASIC SHIPYARD???

I do, and as demonstrated above you dont even know the prices for each, math must be hard for you, huh?

get a new series X or series S to play decent on xbox, i know many people that play on xbox and some have problems if they play on an OG xbox one or a normal S, one x and series S and X have no performance problems and are not crashing like the old consoles. you can play in 4k, no problems at all, fact. so throw away your 2012 xbox one.

Ohhhh a console player, but ofc you had to be a console player now everything makes sense, from you being a karen to having no clue what you are talking about.

Edited by The D Legacy

now people get mad because reality is hitting them over an alpha game in early access, in 3, 2, 1:

alpha game in early access?? wait are you telling me you dont know that a game cannot be early access and alpha at the same time?? thats like saying we are in december but also in june, please educate yourself every time you post the whole country loses IQ points.

Edited by The D Legacy

11 hours ago, photek said:

This isn’t alpha and even if we wanted to consider it alpha that would just make this game even more pathetic because 3 years is way too long for alpha. But in all reality every dev that has touched this game is not only pathetic but very shitty at their job.

even early access for three years is pathetic but calling it alpha is just sad. 3 years and nothing has been accomplished lol

Long time ago i was defending this game as well, but years passed and I lost my patience.

Developer proved that they have no idea what they doing or what they want. 

Is it pirate game or farmville ? For me  this game is just  for sailing and building also taming,  i dont care about PVP  kraken  or all that voodoo BS just spending time with my tames and friends. 

But now im thinking everyday why i waste my time another wipe will coming soon  and all is gone again. Truth is i like this game cause ships and sailing and that is the only point what holds me here. Yes im so mad cause so many idiotic bugs from start but still my love is sailing.

Edited by Hexaron

I can only agree Hexaron. Unfortunately this new developer "Redbeard" ist following 100% the path into nowhere, which was created by the dev team before.

Take a huge axe, cut off all the trash from Atlas added during the last years and you will have a shining fantastic game again.

Easy.

Edited by Dev Crusher
  • Like 1

A lot of people first bought Atlas because it was launched as an open world survival Pyrate game. Then it was discovered to be an intended ark  dlc that was never used. The devs imo unfortunately are unwilling to break away from the ark dlc completely to create a really good Pyrate game. Their ship has lost its rudder and is adrift at sea. Personally I hope someone comes up with a really good open world Pyrate game soon, cos that's what I want to play. The devs of Atlas are too associated with ark to do a completely separate game imo.

On 12/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, George of the jungle said:

This isn’t alpha and even if we wanted to consider it alpha that would just make this game even more pathetic because 3 years is way too long for alpha. But in all reality every dev that has touched this game is not only pathetic but very shitty at their job.

even early access for three years is pathetic but calling it alpha is just sad. 3 years and nothing has been accomplished lol

That's nothing.  7 Days to Die zombie survival game has been early access alpha since 2013!  This is another game that has abused the EA program via Steam.  It's not a bad game but eight years in Alpha?  What a joke.

Edited by Gorelander

10 hours ago, Gorelander said:

That's nothing.  7 Days to Die zombie survival game has been early access alpha since 2013!  This is another game that has abused the EA program via Steam.  It's not a bad game but eight years in Alpha?  What a joke.

Yeah that sound pretty damn bad as well. Let’s see if atlas breaks the record lol.

doubt it though, they will eventually just release it while it is still broken and say screw or here you go lol