Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Patch 532.08 - Atlas Major Update: Sea of Wonders!

so at the time of my posting this patch is out and at first i was excited, only to realize single player has gone from mess to completely unplayable. Alot of the blueprints for things like beds, smithy and basic thatch structures arent appearing in my characters personal blueprints menu despite having unlocked them all in the respective talent trees, theres litterally no way to progress forward. To me the game is beyound dead (seriously burry it already it starting to smell up the place). 

Well if the ship building is going away then, Idk if i am going to play. Also what happened to the oceans  if there some maps in full land lock now?  Is there some fake land boat? Looks like a waist of a grid with no water access. This is still a ship game right? Also portals takes the sailing out of the game. Sound like another game getting ruined by Tek like ark.  Why cant it just be ships and building & good clean fun.

Instead of worrying about changing the map so much. Why not add more animals. Panda's, Hippo's,  Gorilla's , and more animals around the world, More content and fix bugs and rendering and things to lessen rending issues for people on Xbox One.  If you dont have xbox one x or better its almost not enjoyable the game. You crash every time you see a big base.  Now there is less water front due to not having water around all sides of the land mass so everyone will crowd on water front and render lag the game even more now.

1. Should be Bug fixing & easier rendering for all consoles.

2. Should be adding more wildlife and tameable creatures.

3. Keep is very sea friendly & scrap the portals that make sailing not needed.

4.Also fix slipstreams to they change direction time to time or move around, Add more realistic weather patterns.

Edited by AceVP

❤️

love the new "phortals" 😄

i may join soon to see whats going

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I loved this game, but I play small scale with family 1xweek, not on servers since everything would get destroyed or stolen while we are offline. At first this update looks exciting. But it has officially made it unplayable and ruined our weekend. 

Can't craft beds, smiths, to get even a basic set up. I already felt like they don't care about the solo world experience -- and unless you have a lot of free time the server experience is just frustrating. We have jobs and adult stuff. This used to be a Really nice break from everything. But now? Really hope they fix it and it becomes playable again.

Atlas devs did it again... fucked the game more... good concept horrible execution... i tried to come back 8k hours in this game and it goes down hill every patch... time for new game... these pve fucking devs need to sell the game to somone who can actually code a game and knows what the fuck there doing!!!!!!!!!!

Atlas devs did it again... fucked the game more... good concept horrible execution... i tried to come back 8k hours in this game and it goes down hill every patch... time for new game... these pve fucking devs need to sell the game to somone who can actually code a game and knows what the fuck there doing!!!!!!!!!!