SuaveMango

Is Anyone Home?

Ok, not new to Atlas, but just now getting into the forums as there seems to be no way to get updates to anything happening in game.

Am I just really dumb or is there some reason it is difficult to find a social feed to follow for updates and patch notes, or developer interaction? 

1 hour ago, SuaveMango said:

Ok, not new to Atlas, but just now getting into the forums as there seems to be no way to get updates to anything happening in game.

Am I just really dumb or is there some reason it is difficult to find a social feed to follow for updates and patch notes, or developer interaction? 

There is no developer interaction. You are not dumb, the devs just don’t care about you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

There is no developer interaction. You are not dumb, the devs just don’t care about you.

Nice! Great to know lmao... 

• Haha 1

They interact with people on their discord - the only reason I'm in the loop is others I play with keep abreast of that channel.  I believe they do not pay much attention to the forums. 

1 hour ago, Thayxen said:

They interact with people on their discord - the only reason I'm in the loop is others I play with keep abreast of that channel.  I believe they do not pay much attention to the forums. 

The forums or Twitter or in game. Yeah these devs are complete losers lmao.

discord? Yeah seems like something the inept company would do. Very pathetic. 

Hey, since you interact with them can you tell them the problems everyone else is having and that they suck at their jobs?

these guys literally haven’t done one thing right and they didn’t bring anything good to this update. I mean we are talking worthless.