Sign in to follow this  
Emrick09

New update at what time?

10 minutes ago, Emrick09 said:

Good morning! At what time does the new patch arrive? I took off today and ready ro sail!

Oh wow, you literally wasted a day off man. The fact it is the 27th already and they haven’t given a time mean they are running behind. They are late all the time anyways. I can’t believe after this long people are still taking days off knowing these guys are always late. 

you didn’t think it was a least a little fishy they haven’t said anything for days?

unfortunately for you they will probably release it when you are at work and everything will already be claimed by the time you get home from work.

This sucks, want to play, but not if wipe is coming, would be a a waste of time, could practice killing hydra I guess 

25 minutes ago, Moto said:

This sucks, want to play, but not if wipe is coming, would be a a waste of time, could practice killing hydra I guess 

I wouldn’t even expect it today if I were you. Also, expect the update to be broken as well lol

usually all resets are at 7pm est. i have been playing this game off an on from the 1st season and they have always been at 7 pm est

5 hours ago, pyrodex said:

usually all resets are at 7pm est. i have been playing this game off an on from the 1st season and they have always been at 7 pm est

Nah, these guys are just idiots lmao

besides being horrible at there job they can’t even meet a deadline 😂

Edited by George of the jungle