Sign in to follow this  
lonegreywolf20

What Is The Setting To Get 120 Wild Creatures?

I was able to figure out the above question about getting 120 wild creatures.

However, I am trying to get them to level once tamed. I used the code that I found within the forums, but it doesn't seem to be working. I tamed a 112 boar and it will not gain experience.

I keep trying to add this to the game.ini along with the other long line of code, but this particular code "OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=7500000" keeps getting deleted and I am not sure why.

Edit: Got it to add by making the file read only, but what I am discovering is that creatures at 120 even with all this code in my game.ini still will not level. Tames 118 and below will gain exp, but tames above 118 from just spawning them in, will not gain exp.

Edited by lonegreywolf20

7 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

You don’t really need above that do you?

I would prefer to have creatures in the wild max out at 120 and then be able to tame them and them gain levels.

3 minutes ago, lonegreywolf20 said:

I would prefer to have creatures in the wild max out at 120 and then be able to tame them and them gain levels.

Seems like a lot of effort for just the 2 levels. The game is pretty much broken anyways. Pretty sure you won’t find a way. Good news is you have the 118’s

16 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

Seems like a lot of effort for just the 2 levels. The game is pretty much broken anyways. Pretty sure you won’t find a way. Good news is you have the 118’s

Maybe I misunderstood what was I was reading when looking at this post by the devs?

https://devtrackers.gg/atlas/p/25e05404-incrase-max-level-of-tames-and-ships

So, let me ask this. If a wild creature spawns naturally in the wild at level 112 and I tame it and it obviously tames out above 119, then it will gain no experience? So, I need wild creatures that tame out at 119 and under for them to gain experience?

Edited by lonegreywolf20

Okay. I think I figured out what was wrong. I didn't add code to increase my levels. Now that I have done that, creatures at level 120 spawned in will gain experience.

Now, I need to figure out what to set level difficulty to in order to get level 120 creatures.

With the help of someone in the Discord for Atlas I was able to get creatures to level up to almost level 500. Level 471 to be exact. Not that I will get them that high, but, I can breed to my hearts content and each one will level accordingly.

Hey George, Are you here to be a positive influence in the community, or do you hate the game and devs so much your just here to be a piece of shit? I don't really need to ask do I? Everyone knows the game is broken, everyone knows the population is low, everyone knows the devs suck, so who the fuck are you talking to? Just yourself bruh. Go take your meds and find someone to talk to. Debate that shit wanker.

22 hours ago, monkguru said:

Hey George, Are you here to be a positive influence in the community, or do you hate the game and devs so much your just here to be a piece of shit? I don't really need to ask do I? Everyone knows the game is broken, everyone knows the population is low, everyone knows the devs suck, so who the fuck are you talking to? Just yourself bruh. Go take your meds and find someone to talk to. Debate that shit wanker.

I don’t think it is I who needs medication. Are you feeling ok? You sir have a potty mouth.

are you here just to insult other forum goers? I haven’t really seen you say anything positive either to be honest.